Reviews for Fallen
Katt9966 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow a great taster! I hope we eventually get to read the whole fic? It's so refreshing to read a well written POTC fic. There seem to be so many Mary Sues etc that something like this which is well written and with the promise of a fullfilling read ahead really stands out :-).

Please update - pretty, pretty please with cherries on top - yep I thought begging might work, of course I could always resort to nagging ;-).
Audrey chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
No. Nobody should even THINK about pairing Norrington off with anybody APART FROM Elizabeth. That aside, this looks good. Interesting. And good. And you know what? I think I like r-z's reviews better. Like "good" or "continue". Much easier.

Oh! I can fill the space with a poem!

Chicken nuggets

I can't remember it!

Very good :)

CONTINUE.
PirateFan 101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
An excellent beginning, Demus! I enjoyed it very much. You are a very talented writer, and I look forward to reading further additions to this story. You truly captured Norrington's nature and attitude, as many POTC Fanfic authors will tell you can at times be tricky. I also liked the nautical terms, even though I have no idea if they were correctly used in context. Even if they don't make sense, good effort. Good job! Can't wait for more!
banana flavoured dragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It's like a drug, you've got me hooked and I want more. Obviously, your shameless plugging of thius fic before posting has added to this, but you have to update soon.

Allright, if I'm honest, I want you to get to the blood and rape and slash as quickly as poss, but we can't have peo0ple thinking i'm a psycho, now can we?
heavenxleigh chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
This was great so far! I am very eager to read this but I am sure it will be worth the wait so I'll be patient! lol You're a very talented writer and it clearly shows in your work. You truly capture Norrington's personality, unlike most. Hope to read the next chapter !
zimo chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
weel done, demus. finally, you post it. after so long of it being wip... ACE! :)
Raphe1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Blood and torture don't bother me - erm but waiting does - NOT patient. :-) This looks to be worth the wait though. Looking foward to the rest.
ellennar chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very nice teaser - I'm looking forward to seeing more!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8