Reviews for Entwined Symphony
duchessme chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
was that the end?well its a happy one..so its fine i guess
CeruleanCypher chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Intriguing personal take on Sasuke before the scenes where they revealed his chibified-ness and all. :)

I got into Naruto already knowing what happened to Sasuke and what he looked like with those huge kid eyes of his, so I never got to formulate my own idea of Sasuke "before It" (loved that, btw ). But I like your idea of an Uchiha Institution prepping their kids to be the Top Ninja Of Konoha If Not The World.

Well, maybe Uchiha Instituion Uchiha Fugaku.

But I actually sympathize with his character - possible story about his own traumatic childhood, anyone? - a quirk of mine I have yet to find in others XD.

And a happy ending! Wow. I've only skimmed a little of your stuff, and already I've noticed that you tend to go for the darker fare...

but stuff like that takes my breath away so keep reading I shall! :D
sora7 chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Hey!

where's the next chappy?

*SOB*

Waah!

I need to read the next!

Please!

*HUGS*

_
kindersuprised chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
Just lovely. *sighs* I just loved the fluff-that-wasn't-quite-fluff and the absolute loveliness of it all. I'm a big sucker for tragedy and angst and fics-that-make-me-cry but I like happiness too- and this fic has a bit of both, which is great. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings but I'm happy to wait (I haven't updated in the last 6 months haha). Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
starz4evr chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Hope you update soon! This is an awesome ficcy!"!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I have to say - this is very well written. If you ever continue, I'll be sure to keep an eye out. :)
Neko9406 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
cute
Kitsune Yarisha chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
I noticed this as one of my earlier favorite stories and couldn't quite remember it so I came back and read it again. I can see that it had very good reasons to be where it was! Haha, will there be more? I look forward to it. Your Naruto is perfectly characterized and Sasuke is definitely how I picture him in the manga and anime series. I can't wait for the rest if there is more.

Love,

Anna
Nickel Xenon chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
How cute. I really like this story.
DramaQueen1193 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
I really like this story, and I hope you haven't given up on it, because I'd love to know what happens next. Ja!
twilightm00n chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Wow this was a great fic! It's ones like these that make me happy to have gotten into fanfiction. Even though it may not go exactly w/ Sasuke's past I still think it's awesome. I loved the ramen scenes b/c they weren't trite like so many others and the stuffed fox was so cute! -sparkly eyes- This is definitely a favorite fic for me.
KrazedKawaiiKitsune chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
I love this story! i love how you do sasuke's character, though i wish Naruto was a bit more kick ass-ish, hehe but thats just me~ cant wait for an update so hurry
KaiPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
this story...i love it...you've managed to keep Naruto and Sasuke in character while having their childhoods be intertwined at the same time...you really had me breathing hard there when Sasuke's grip on Naruto loosened after the found out about the fox..oh not that i thought that Sasuke thought any different about Naruto, but i thought that Naruto was going to bolt or something and that would just really make things harder to explain to him...that boy can run when he puts his mind to it
nurr chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I like this a lot. But I still hope you would continue this, since it's been a long time since you last updated. :)
courageouscoward chapter 2 . 2/1/2007