Reviews for In More Ways Than One
Clueless-Major chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
I know this fanfic is discontinued, but would you mind givings us a rough summary on how you wanted this to go on? I would really love and appreciate it, especially since I've been a fan of this fanfic for a while now
kuroba yumi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
eh! i thought it was kikyo, and then kagome was born in that time period then inuyasha had to choose between the two.
ellen chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I love the history, i don't mind kikyo in the end, after all she become good again update soon
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
So what happens next?
miku-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Good story!

Update soon
elf mermaid chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Squee! I absolutely adore this story! I really hope you continue writing this story, because it's extremely enjoyable to read! Thank you so much for writing this story! :P
moreli chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
please finish this story i love it and would really appricate it if you did.
freaker3 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
please update another chapter i really like this story
Black And White Kirara chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this story once before, but I've just gone back and re-read it (because it's one of my absolute IY fanfic faves) and I just had to review it again *shrugs*. It's such a great fic! I look for ones like these all the time but they're so hard to find! I agree that had Kagome been the Miko the outcome of the relationship would have been very different, not that I don't like Kikyo. I just don't ship InuXKik. But anyway, if you could, it'd be really great if you could maybe finish this one fic or even add just ONE more chapter to it? Regardless of whether you decide to end it on a cliffhanger? It's probably annoying when people keep asking you that and it's understandable if you've lost interest in it but please? I just really, really want to see what happens next! My imagination isn't exactly up to stratch lately...
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
I really like this Fanfiction. It's somthing that I've been looking for in a Fanfiction for awhile. I'm really glad I came across this one. Silverbug2012
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
oh my gosh i love this story! its so different and its great! awesome job and i totally cant wait for the next chapter keep up the great work : D
tavisa chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
!
Scandinavian-Lime-Tree chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
This is such a great story! Are you going to update it though? please?
WritingRin chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
At first I thought "this is weird." But I kept reading it anyway and now it doesn't seem so weird. I think it's pretty interesting actually-to see how things would have been if Kagome was the priestess he met fifty years ago instead of Kikyou. Their relationship is different. He's not as hot-headed. But then, he wasn't that way with Kikyou before she sealed him on the tree, after all. And he isn't when he sees her again. So this is a weird fusion of Kagome and Inuyasha's relationship and Kikyou and Inuyasha's relationship. Weird. But it's still a good story, once you get past the... weirdness. Onigumo is so CREEPY. *shudder* And he's forever reminding me of the Crypt(sp?) Keeper. Creepy. Do you really think he could even talk? Oh. And is Kaede missing her eye? It wasn't mentioned. I thought at first she might loose it when Inuyasha was fighting off the bandit. But I'm glad she didn't. Everyone would blame him.
Lilly McFadden chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
I am really enjoying your story. I like the premise of it.