Reviews for Nine Lives
Hexenwerk chapter 68 . 8/19/2019
This was a lovely read, I devoured it in a couple of hours and cried pretty much the entire time. Thanks for writing it, and good job at doing so!
sylvelle chapter 64 . 5/13/2019
Well at least you haven't commented on the fact that Sam seemed to lose herself in the cat a few tmes. I was worried they needed to change her back before it became permanent.
sylvelle chapter 63 . 5/13/2019
Hate you since you killed that poor dog. I know, I know not real dog. What you get for making real. Good job
sylvelle chapter 60 . 5/13/2019
BAWL,
sylvelle chapter 60 . 5/13/2019
you are killing the dog!? Just a guess from the title hate you if you do
sylvelle chapter 59 . 5/13/2019
Well good news is Labs are very affable dogs. I can see your scenario happening to the right dog and cat. Maybe she'll have less trouble with him than alone.
sylvelle chapter 57 . 5/13/2019
I guess it's too much to hope that will stay in the area for a few days? Of course it is!
sylvelle chapter 49 . 5/13/2019
Will they catch up to her? I am getting upset again. Why didn't cat allergies come up? Daniel was talking to her she could have mentioned that and the fact that they were goingg away again and she never saw a cat. Guess I'll check chapter titles again.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
So who is the cat...must be Carter
AgentKalGibbs chapter 66 . 4/4/2018
Love it! Very very enjoyable :)
AgentKalGibbs chapter 60 . 4/4/2018
How very, very dare you...! T_T
AgentKalGibbs chapter 49 . 4/3/2018
I groaned out loud when they JUST missed each other... XD
AgentKalGibbs chapter 42 . 4/3/2018
THAT WAS ADORABLE!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 35 . 4/3/2018
Holy heck I’m so mad at this prick I’ve almost thrown my phone multiple times...!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 10 . 4/3/2018