Reviews for All Day Long He Was Fighting For You
Omnicat chapter 4 . 11/5/2005
Aw! *cries and cries and cries again, for varying reasons* So beautiful! I attracted a crowd with my bawling when I read it this afternoon. So beautiful, so beautiful... I can't even find words suitable - worthy - to discribe it! *glomps on author and buries her head on Stella's shoulder* So beautiful! Heero dying... That was so indescribably good. *cries out loud* Realistic, tearjerking-without-going-into-melodrama, Relena, Heero, Orion... And it has a happy end, too! I'm going to bed crying and I'll dream the most wonderful dreams.
Jing Mei chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
This is such a wonderful fic! I read it before in Blissful Ignorance, but I decided to review it here so I can add it to my faves list!

You are SUCH a good writer! It was so angsty at the start, then hope dawns in and then all's well again! Then you managed to add in some humor too (""Honestly, Duo, all the things you've been through and food poisoning lands you in the hospital.")!

And the SAP! Oh, Heero's words (Yes, all!) and the video of Rel's b-day and her never-ending faith and... ahh! You really have to keep writing! Ja, ne!
km lowe chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
*does victory dance* hooray! great job! way to go~!
km lowe chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
awesome!
km lowe chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
o.O Yuy's alive! yay! *cheers*
Anidee chapter 4 . 3/16/2002
Stella! I LUUUUUVE this fic! It made me soooo sad! And then sooo happy! Rose was right. That medical procedure on Heero seemed soo realistic!(unless I heard wrong and it really IS a real medical procedure!). And that comment Hilde made about Duo being in the hospital! lol~ that was funny! Food poisoning-of all the dangerous missions he's had, he lands in the hospital for food poisoning~ D. Again, wonderful job, Stella! _
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 4 . 10/10/2001
Sssooo good! Loved it all! Orion seems really cute; kinda like a chibi version of Heero. Sad in the beginning, but it really has a nice ending that's happy and ties everything together. It's okay if there's sap! This is good sap (just so you know)! HYRP FOREVER! And Heero is such a bishounen (boy, do I sound WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY out of character)! But anyway, loved it and hope ya keep up all the good work!
Duo's Kitty chapter 4 . 8/23/2001
i love this story so much and i am stuck in my chair though i don't know why, but then again i don't know why i'm crying either! i don't know why i haven't revewed this story before since i found it when it first came out and have read it over 10 times since!
Anne Yuy chapter 4 . 7/24/2001
It was very very good! I like it a lot. Keep up the good job.
Tygerlilee chapter 4 . 7/18/2001
This is so sweet! At the part where Relena goes to see Heero again, I kept thinking 'Walk faster darn't!' That's so cute! I'm glad that you didn't name the poor kid Odin Jr. GAG! I hate that name...Odin...[Tygerlilee shudders]...Orion is much cuter..but I can just see someone calling him Onion instead! P Anyway, I love your fics-I've just been a bit lazy in the reviewing department so you might see me often now that I'm going back and reviewing everyone! -~
Fyerbelle chapter 4 . 7/14/2001
Well, this fic got me crying! It's so sweet! (I say that about everything...) GOOD story!
DeathAngelHell chapter 4 . 7/6/2001
I really loved it. I thought it was really sad!
DH chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I nearly squealed at the end of each chapter! - Beautifully written and the song(s) fit so well with the story. I got wrapped up in the idea of Heero still being alive. Loved it!
Rogue Angel Barton chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
I read this, i think i reviewed. Oh well, just addin to fav list right now.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2001