Reviews for Turning Point
JadeDragon220 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Hey! You stopped! *Whimper, sob, cry* Are you gonna continue this or what? Cuz, I only JUST found this fic and now I find out you havn't updated in a REALLY long time? You said that you had family issues, which is cool, everyone on Earth had 'em, but...I wanna know what happened next. I REALLY DO!

...ps. what did Sabretooth DO to Remy? I think I know and if I'm right that makes Sabretooth one sick puppy...or is it kitty? Or is it phyco lion-man monster thing?

p.p.s. Pyro and Zaire! Paire!...Or Zyro! (Hey, I like that, sounds cool. Zyro!)
tfobmv18 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
I like it. Please continue it. I like the Zaire/John sort of romance. I wonder if John will stay with the x-men because of her. He really doesn't have anywhere else to go. I wonder what'll happen to Piotr when they realize that John's gone. I can't wait to see what'll happen. Please update *puppy-dog eyes* I really want to know. Keep up the good work.
MINX is sad chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This is really good! I enjoyed it a lot but... how come you didn't finish it! It had a good plot and ya kinda left me hangin' there. Other than that though, it was still really good.
NightmareMonster chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
im surprised i havent read this story before. its very good. update soon plz. i look forward to reading more :)
KariHermione chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
please update soon! maybe on the sequal lets just see how the first one ends...
Vaneria Potter chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
*Also, does anyone know the Roman numerals for 9, 11 and 12?*

9 IX

11 XI

12 XII
r0gue lebeau chapter 12 . 6/16/2006
Yea an update! I'm so happy :) Can't wait for the next one!
elmo-the-cajun-puppet chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
why havent you updated in so long! this is such a good story! update! PLEASE!
Shinigami-chan chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
this story is awsome! i just can't wait for the next chapter to come out. i mean, remy is my all time fav, be it the comics, evolution, or the original series. please hurry up witht the next chapy, please?

shinigami-chan
enchantedlight chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
great chapter! update soon!
lelann chapter 12 . 5/2/2006
yeah! so happy to see an update ! i love seeing how you make them interact
sharkies chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
oh, this is like, really really good. But, w/e just wanted to say that...
RogueBHS chapter 11 . 10/20/2005
Hoping you continue this...I totally love Zaire...she's hillarious. And the Romy action...:) YEAH! Update please!
Blame the Cupcake chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
why would she have a torch?

i mean who has a torch these days.

lj
MeLaiya chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
ah, update, update, update!