Reviews for His Heart's Desire
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
That was wonderful, cute and amusing, I loved it and awesome job on this too
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hey, great story, but are you going to finish the Clouds story you made? The one where Tyson is willing to give up his friendship for the champship tile?
Chibi-Roy-Chan chapter 2 . 4/29/2010

... :3
Inchoate Designs chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Good job.
deftchinchilla chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
What an interesting idea! The whole concept behind this fic seemed very original to me and it was hilarious sitting here reading all of Kai's thoughts that were spoken aloud to Tyson and everyone else. Oh, and I think it's cute that the Dark Bladers played such an important part in all of this. A job well done, Techno.

Have a lovely day. XD
Lena chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
the cuteness brought tears to my eyes.. seriously

I loved it!:D

x
Na-cat chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
aw, they're so cute! I love how you got Kai to say all that stuff XD
Kiotana chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
I love your fics. I should bow down to your greatness
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Hey , i loved your chapter, and it is NOT crappy. I loved it...
Frenchowl chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
loved it!
bluerosety chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Aww, so cute it made me smile! _ I remember reading this a few weeks when you publish it, but I didn't know that you could review anonymous (Sp?). I din't have a account back then. Awesome, I felt sorry for Kai, but happy for Tyson! TyKa 4-Ever (At least that's my logic ;)

_bluerosety_
SpiritualEnergy chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
I really enjoyed this! It was cool seeing the Dark Bladerz, too, since there aren't too many fics that include them. I really liked the way you ended this too. It was really funny and sweet. Great job!
kawaii-kirei chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
That was so sweet. :3 Seriously, I still have butterflies in my stomach. whee. I was smiling the whole time and omfg, I can't stop smiling. XD So beautiful.
Setg'-in chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
i loved it, it was halarious and really cute see yha