Reviews for Lines Crossed
Lunar Kasumi chapter 21 . 12/3/2006
FINALLY a chapter i didnt almost DIE from laugh caus of. it was sweet though.

Lunar Kasumi chapter 19 . 12/3/2006
i have now admintsers my albuterol pump more times then im am suppose to but not to may that ill die (i doubt you've heard this before but... my lungs itch.. or as least the area on my back thats .. the outer region of it that always happens with my asthma and i do believe ive heard it happens to all astmatics) and i have come to the conclusion that if there was a button for 'FavoriteChapter' id click it about a million times. i was seriously tempted to send in a review RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING.i honestly didnt know WHAT you were talking about until i reread it because i lost my spot. THEN i laughed and as i continued to read i began to cry an look hastily for my inhaler. id go on about the Broomstick fiasco but my hands are getting shaky so im gonna try to end this asap. now i must say i LOVE any story that has Ron being sentimental/insightful especially when its added with wacky tendencies. i have to stop now

Lunar Kasumi chapter 18 . 12/3/2006
this counts as 3... 3 chapters IN A ROW MIGHT I ADD that i have laughed heartily at...i think i love you ...

Lunar Kasumi chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
he he ... U.R.S.T. what a wonderful acronym ... deliciously funny too... makes me wanna reach for my inhaler. really.. it does..
Lunar Kasumi chapter 16 . 12/3/2006
okay let me start by saying ... "ROTFLMAO" because that is damn near what i did. i LOVED this chapter and the fact that i actually wrote out ROTFLMAO shows it seeing as how i dont even recall that last time i wrote the or used it in reference. it just POPed up in my mind when i was at the ron/harry fight and then again at the Harry/Hermione quarrel. but not only was this chpter funny in was also insightful. cant wait to read the rest!

Anabelle Moreau chapter 28 . 7/4/2006
this story is amazing you are a great writer. this story is so going on my fave list and ofcourse the author.
fashiz chapter 28 . 5/21/2006
great story, just wondering have you got around to a sequal yet?

hope you have

Luke
Jenna-Lynn chapter 28 . 4/7/2006
This is a great story. I particularily liked Harry's dream, and how we never really found out if it was his or Voldemort's. Harry and Hermione make a cute couple in this. Is there a sequel? If not, please please write one!

~*~JeNnA~*~
Deep Metal chapter 28 . 3/17/2006
You've written an amazing and well-done series! It's very clear that you put a lot of thought into this and I commend you for such beautifully written stories. I'm also looking forward to reading your sequel!
emmazinglyso chapter 28 . 2/24/2006
hands down. best. story. i have EVER read. it made me laugh, it made me cry...thanks for brightening up my day :)youre an amazing author! but where is this promised sequel?
FF1575 chapter 27 . 1/7/2006
ok i just wrote a review but there was no sequel. post a sequel. i wanna no what happens next. the computer is just calling for you POST POST POST!
FF1575 chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
wow ok it is now 12:36. i spent all day writing thish fic. But the time put into it was definitly worth it. wonderful story. Absolutly fantastic! You have a great writing syle and i loved the plot. It was wonderful and well deserves all the praise it gets.

bibi

n.k

p.s if its posted off to read the sequel
Mischief Maintained chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
I love your story! I have no idea how you can write such a long story though. wow!
Joseph Leonthir chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Un-believeable!

Most Excellent!
tennisprincess15 chapter 28 . 9/18/2005
Another great story Goldy... I really need to stop doing homework and focus on the more important things... like H/Hr fanfiction XD. I probably have this under favorites somewhere... I just got busy and forgot... then my friend Yazmin who loves this story was talking about it... so I finally had time and read it. Awesome job _.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »