Reviews for Lines Crossed
Deep Metal chapter 28 . 3/17/2006
You've written an amazing and well-done series! It's very clear that you put a lot of thought into this and I commend you for such beautifully written stories. I'm also looking forward to reading your sequel!
emmazinglyso chapter 28 . 2/24/2006
hands down. best. story. i have EVER read. it made me laugh, it made me cry...thanks for brightening up my day :)youre an amazing author! but where is this promised sequel?
FF1575 chapter 27 . 1/7/2006
ok i just wrote a review but there was no sequel. post a sequel. i wanna no what happens next. the computer is just calling for you POST POST POST!
FF1575 chapter 28 . 1/7/2006
wow ok it is now 12:36. i spent all day writing thish fic. But the time put into it was definitly worth it. wonderful story. Absolutly fantastic! You have a great writing syle and i loved the plot. It was wonderful and well deserves all the praise it gets.

bibi

n.k

p.s if its posted off to read the sequel
Mischief Maintained chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
I love your story! I have no idea how you can write such a long story though. wow!
Joseph Leonthir chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
Un-believeable!

Most Excellent!
tennisprincess15 chapter 28 . 9/18/2005
Another great story Goldy... I really need to stop doing homework and focus on the more important things... like H/Hr fanfiction XD. I probably have this under favorites somewhere... I just got busy and forgot... then my friend Yazmin who loves this story was talking about it... so I finally had time and read it. Awesome job _.
gogaygirl11 chapter 28 . 8/6/2005
the best story i've read yet. couldn't put it down (so to speak). Can't wait for the sequel.
QuidditchGirl30 chapter 28 . 7/24/2005
i luved it! i can't wait until the sequel!
tildemarco chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
This story should be called sleepless at Hogwarts! JK
zion'sbeauty chapter 28 . 7/3/2005
i luv this story i really enjoyed reading it, i didn't want to stop, it was totally awesome! can't wait for the sequel!
tigerchic121 chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
hi. I was wondering about the Kiss in OoTP too. But in case you have forgotten, Hermione kissed Harry on the cheek in GOF. So Hermione kissed Harry first. And I think that Hermione kissed harry as well in OoTP.
Sara A. Malfoy chapter 28 . 6/28/2005
Are you going to write a sequel for this story? I loved it I want to see what else happens in their lives. You're a great author.
RickyRemembers chapter 28 . 6/13/2005
omg! how awesome was that? you rock my socks! It was an awesome story. so witty and unique, and probably the best version of HHR getting together in the trio thing that i've read. awesomeness. so going on my favs.
christieelise chapter 28 . 6/10/2005
Good 2 Know that there is a sequel . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »