Reviews for Lines Crossed
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 28 . 12/12/2004
WoW! AWESOME ENDING!
ArCHiE 1up chapter 28 . 12/12/2004
DUDE! that story so rocked i cant wait for the sequel! post a-sap!
zephyrocity chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
Great chapter!

And since i am being kicked off the computer i have to make this real short...

I love you story!

I love H/H as a couple! I think they are so cute!

And... (drumroll pls)

I'm adding this story to my favourites!

Good day!

Crimson Kaoru
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wow. This is really really REALLY good.
pumpkingurl chapter 28 . 12/10/2004
This story was such a great one! i followed it from the start up to here! it made my cry, laugh and just... happy! it was so good and i congratulate you for finishing such a great story!
elana0012 chapter 28 . 12/10/2004
ok YEAH! It was amazing, I loved it. whats the sequal going to be called.
Ana-Christina chapter 28 . 12/9/2004
Hi!

One of the main reasons that determined me to create an account on this site was that of a desperate desire to give signed reviews... Especially since my favourite authoress (I believe you know her, she goes by the name of Goldy:)) wouldn't accept annonymous reviews.

So allow me to congratulate you on your marvelous story. I know it is hard to write a H/Hr fiction without making the characters behave OOC. I also know it's hard for such a writer to refrain from depicting Ron as a moron/jerk/dead/insert suitable/convenient for the plot adjective. In spite of all these, you succeeded. I've also read 'Ron's Admirer' and it was also brilliant.

The only sad part after I've read your stories is that I'll never be able to read other fictions with tolerance towards their flaws. And it is also sad that every time I open a HP canon book I turn the pages with the ridiculous belief that Harry and Hermione will be holding hands on the next page. Or the next... And so on. It's because you managed to create two stories that are so logical in the sequence of the events that somehow surpass canon references.

A part of me is and will be sure that Ron will end up with Hermione. I hate that part, because I am completely convinced that they would be a disaster on the long term. I can see their relationship as based entirely on snogging, because when it would occur to them that there are other things that keeps a couple together (such as understanding, similarities in opinions and so on) they would without exception break into a fight. Because they are completely different characters. And while on the short term this can be fascinating, on the long term it only leads to bitternes, sorrow and eventually hatred.

On the other hand, though, Harry and Hermione would be a mature couple. They would be the ideal pairing of two soulmates. They are alike in the main traits and differ exactly where they should in order to have a beautiful relationship.

I know it is almost a blasphemy in the HP fandom to criticize the all mighty goddess that is J. , but I will still mention that, should she choose R/Hr as a definite couple on the long term, she would be very clicheic. And out of the reality. Because they wouldn't last 2 years after they reach their twenties.

But those above are somewhat off the topic. Which happens to be your story:)) Or both of them (Ron's Admirer), for the matter. Anyway, I must insist that you are an intelligent writer. I know I shouldn't have any prejudices, but I still maintain mine:)) So I must confess that I was totally surprised when I checked your profile and noticed your age. I really wasn't expecting someone so young (sorry, I'm almost 22, I tend to think like a crone:)) to write so good. I admit I was biased by the other fictions I've read (or tried to, at least) and I was under the impression that there can be no H/Hr story without the immaturity transparing among the lines. From the lack of verosimility in Hermione's supposed makeover and Harry's dropped jaw at something like that to the annoying plots that have Harry and Hermione address each other childish, lame and out-of-character lines, you must acknowledge and understand my bitterness when it comes to reading about H/Hr. Thus, my surprise when I've read your work.

'Lines Crossed, which I've read two weeks ago, led me to your ayhoo group today as I was re-reading 'Lines Crossed' (it sure is a premiere for me to re-read a fiction:))I loved the one with Hermione having a cold ("Hack. Snort. Cough. Sneeze" I believe it was called).

Your stories are like a rare jewel in an environment full of Mary Sues, slash and Out of Character issues. They are well written, flawless spelled, correct in their grammar. Those concern the general impression. On the more specific critique of your stories, I must point out the following (I'm not sure if I should have added an extra "s" here; let me know if I expressed myself accurately, English isn't my native language:)): characters that stay in character, overall logic and coherence of the story - you know, the reader gets the impression that there could have been no other sequence of events -, humour (oh, the rarity of good humour in fan fiction causes me such a pain, especially when I see it replaced by gross references that call themselves humour), good insights into the character's psychology and accurate portrayal of mentioned insights.

I could go on like this forever, but I am sure I've made my point. You've got yourself a fan. By the way, I'm gonna try sending this review to you also by e-mail, because I want to be sure you will get it.

This is perhaps the longest review I've written so far. And it should have been longer. I wanted to copy/paste some passages from your stories that enchanted me; I also wanted to comment upon them. But I won't do this unless I know what you would think of such a thing; if you like long reviews, or if you hate them. Must know because I have a strong urge to praise you in every way I can. And this means something, because usually I am very skeptical towards stories; I tend to demolish in my head most of what I read.

Oh well, must stop now. One last thing and I'm finished. I sincerely believe you have a future as a writer. I think you should keep writing. It is very rare what you have there, trust me. Do not waste it.

Take good care of yourself. Waiting impatiently for other stories, I am...

Ana
EasTerNArroW chapter 28 . 12/7/2004
I am so mad... ok not really im on the cverge of tears though. Ihope you can right soon please i really hope you can start it in the nexxt week bu twe don't always get what we want.

please right more
CSI-Scarlett chapter 28 . 12/6/2004
Fantastic story!

You portrayed Harry and Hermionie great

Katie
loonchefsa chapter 28 . 12/6/2004
keep up the great work.
fanjimmy chapter 28 . 12/5/2004
I can't wait for the sequal. I bet it will be as good as this one.
hollyg20 chapter 28 . 12/5/2004
It's over :( Now what will I do to occupy my time that I can't look forward to chapters anymore...sigh. Guess I'll just have to look forward to the sequel. Thank you for writing this and keep writing!
orly chapter 26 . 12/5/2004
malfoy is evil! but i'm glad they're okay. good thing the DA showed up.
heartofthe-dragonfly chapter 28 . 12/5/2004
omg! well, what a ride it's been. This has been absolutly amazing, and i realize you hear this from just about everybody, but i just gotta say it in my own way- wow. I have loved reading this, it was so well written, and alot of it was angst yes, but it had it's happiness. You've done a marvoules job. I cannot wait for the sequel. oh, and despite what you may think, this last chapter actually had somewhat of a resolution/end. i thought that was done very well. okay, great job. -sigh- i cant belive it's over! i'm attached. okay, i'm gonna let go... -sniff- byebye...
heartofthe-dragonfly chapter 27 . 12/5/2004
oh! i'm touched, so touched! ep!
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »