Reviews for Lines Crossed
This is a very special story written by a very special person.
I like to think this was the reason Harry never allowed himself to look at Hermione that way in canon, and this is why I love Harry so much, you are brilliant.
This is easily one of the greatest stories I've ever read, now it seems things are about to get much darker with Voldemort's presence. Your story is why I love their ship so much because of the challenges and hardships it would have presented for the two, it all just alwys made sense to me, its sad JKR created this romantic magical bond but failed to see it herself (remember reading something this from one author's AN, so true)
h my, this may be the most powerful story about Harry Potter I've ever read, you take us into the life of him as if using a penseive, you are really an incredible writer. I know I've read so many aspects of HP universe but yours has really opened my eyes to the turmoil in Harry's life and how much grief he's had to deal with, and seeing Hermione getting a taste of what its like to be him is just, wow! I didn't think it possible for anyone to portray a scenario where Hermione's love for Harry grows even bigger, but you did it, you're brilliant :)
I think its funny how I trashed Harry for crying in the last chapter when in this one I had tears surface several times. I understood than Harry was just being Harry wearing his heart on his sleeve and would give his life for the ones he loves and would do anything to keep them. Your story is simply the best I've ever read, its so nice and sweet and the trio's relationship, and your Ron, I love your Ron, you've portrayed their friendship so beautifully, I love this, you're the best :)
There is many more chapters to go and I hope Harry stops being a complete wimp that cries over every thing -_- still a great story because of its redeeming qualities and HERMIONE. I love your Hermione, strong and steadfast, hope to see Harry with a backbone soon..
Wow, great chapter, but I hope Harry will be able to redeem his absolutely pathetic display of power from this chapter in later ones -_- and I am glad he has finally wisened up to his neglect of Hermione. I love this story although Harry is very emotional (I give a pass since you've noted how he's dealt with far worse, and he's just in shock of having such a dramatic change to what he cherishes most) I think you've done a brilliant job of developing the trio's relationship and that is where it really shines.
Your AN's are so wrong about your brilliant story, dull chapter? gtfo :P love- LOVE this story so far :)
This is definitely my new #1 all time favorite, absolutely love your writing style, so smooth and solid and easy/fun to read, every single word, and your character portrayals are incredibly accurate, bravo :)
lovely story :) so sweet :)
Your portrayals are so completely spot on I truly believe this is how they would have acted in canon had it happened, very nice :)
Why haven't I read this yet?! :))
mikagonzales2004 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Harry has mood swings AND anger issues
Awfulwaffel chapter 25 . 9/25/2016