Reviews for Lines Crossed
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Poor Harry and Hermoine pretty bad when just a simple kiss can't even be enjoyed because of worry over a jealous friend.
El Hazardus chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
Ten years ago, I read through this series thinking it was, bar none, the best Harry Potter fanfiction I had ever seen. I also realize that given your inactivity for over seven years on both this site and , it's highly unlikely that you'll ever see this review. But I wanted to offer a retrospective review nonetheless.

The Good.

As an author, you have the uncanny ability to immerse your readers and get them emotionally invested in the story you've written. No matter what twists and turns you threw into the tale, I was at the edge of my seat, wondering what would happen to Harry and Hermione next. And no matter how dark the story got, you always made sure to give us, your readers, the exact kind of happy ending we had been hoping for.

The Bad.

There's so much angst in your story that it borders on being melodramatic. Reading the story now, all the yelling, screaming, and fighting does tend to wear one down. This is the kind of story that one has to get really emotionally invested in and not approach with expectations of instant gratification.

Final Verdict?

The story is still good ten years later. In some ways it's stood the test of time and in other ways it hasn't(in particular, all the drama and fighting have NOT aged too well). Of course, I'm a different person now than I was ten years ago when I first got into this series, so it's only natural that I'd view this fic somewhat differently than before. But all criticisms aside, this is still at its core, a good story that tugs at the heartstrings. It's clear that you put a lot of hard work and dedication to this story. Chances are you'll probably never read this but I still want to tell you that this story is a job well done.
codyw1 chapter 27 . 11/5/2014
This is still a great story. Shame you don't write anymore.
Dude man chapter 28 . 9/12/2014
Plz sequel plz sequel plz sequel plz sequel plz sequel
Dudeman chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Keep on writing these stories because you r an awesome writer goldy :-)
Lisa1312 chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
When you start on that sequel could you please also let us know by posting a note here?

I cant wait to read it! :)
hhrforever chapter 28 . 11/30/2013
I can't wait for the sequel. I love this story and the relationship between Harry and Hermione
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Wow...the first thing she thinks of after being kissed is what to say to Ron? How can Harry think anything but that Ron is her first and foremost friend/confidante/love. And Harry is apologizing to her rather than her to him? She handled all of if very badly, but then, we know she was raised socially inept. I guess this was only one example.
lyaser53 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
You are a fool Harry Potter, You are letting him win!
kris chapter 28 . 7/4/2013
i love this story!
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
The drama, yelling, and fighting is bordering on pathetic. I've had this thought ever since chapter two. You've really overdone it. All this drama and fighting between Harry and Hermione... Ah. Shoot me now. And then you go and make Harry and Ron scream at each other like banshees...
Axenome chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
...
I was pretty sure that you were female before this chapter, but your portrayal of Ron this chapter fairly well cemented it. You really don't understand guys at all. Not trying to be mean about it or anything, but the conversation you depicted would not have happened unless Ron had years of training as a psychotherapist. Not that Harry didn't need one, but it's just not something you'd ever get from Ron Weasley. You know, emotional depth of a teaspoon?
Story is entertaining, of course, and very interested in what happens next, just a minor nitpick.
-A
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
Ron looked sternly down at him. "This is going to be painful, Harry. On both of us. But I think that if we act mature enough, and if you're completely honest with me, we can come out of it relatively unscathed."

Best. Line. Everrrrrrrrrrr.
lyaser53 chapter 28 . 12/17/2012
I'm looking for the sequel now I hope you finished that one too!
wixley-kryptonese chapter 10 . 11/28/2012