Reviews for Lines Crossed
TheButterflyComposer chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
Were teenagers from the 90's this unaware? I think in our school that this kind of thing has happened twice and both times to 13 year olds, not 16/17!
I know that they are like this in the books as well and thus have to give you massive props for managing to write Harry's infuriating teenage angst like that but still...god it is annoying.

The writing is good, the characters are behaving...like their canon selves, even if it is grating.
Just please tell me that someone calls them out on their bullshit at least once.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
Once again, Harry breaks up with someone to protect them from Voldemort. And once again, it makes no sense.
Because Voldemort is inside his FREAKING HEAD! He KNOWs who Harry loves and cares about and, knowing that they wont be near harry and his ring of protectors, can easily get to them. At which point, they'll either die immediacy or be used against Harry.

I hope this is going to be explained in story at some point because this plot point happens all the damn time and yet rarely is it pointed out before it all happens. Hell, in canon it doesn't make any sense.
Vegasman59 chapter 8 . 4/15/2016
Why not try hitting her with his patronus charm?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Why Hermione? It could've been Ron !
Rapidragon1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
Just a bit too moody for me.
Tina chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Um... your Harry is really bipolar... and the story comes across more like a soap opera than a real romance so I'm just gonna drop it.
Callialex chapter 28 . 6/30/2015
I hope you do write the sequel. I really enjoyed this. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/22/2015
please continue to write more of this series
CCBottle chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Harry really is a whiny dick in this fic. And she's already in danger just by being his best friend. And once it came out that they were dating it's too late. Even if they break up that wouldn't stop them from coming for someone he ONCE cared a lot about. So there's no point ending it at that point.
crvenashkorpija chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
Padm Amidala/Anakin Skywalker type of a story,much?
strangesheree chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
The whole I don't want to be best friends for awhile thing happened to me; I cried for DAYS, so that part did make me cry.
tkim619 chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
WHHAOOOOOO THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY! LOVE THE TENSION AND THE MAKE UP SO DRAMATIC) IM DEFINITELY GONNA READ THIS AGAIN)
tkim619 chapter 27 . 2/8/2015
WHHAOOO Cho was there? impressive Cho)
tkim619 chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
AAAAWWWWEEE SOO CUTE!
tkim619 chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
sigh FINALLY THEY ARE TOGETHER after all the tension...
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »