Reviews for Lines Crossed
Keith-Starbright-Exists chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Hey this is a great story, I got the buffy quote its "Love makes you do the wacky" and willow said it when buffy and her were talking about buffy dancing with xander to get angel jealous in the episode 'when she was bad' (whilst xander and giles dig up the coffin). Yer i am quite sad but hey i love buffy! lol. Your story rocks and although i aint all the way through it yet its still all good.

x
fanjimmy chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
I liked this chapter.
cheshirechic chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
I absolutely love your story! Please update! You are a wonderful writer and I will definitely be adding you to my favorites!
Klister chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
good story
heartofthe-dragonfly chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
BUGGER! Wow! o keep going, i'm not leaving this computer until i get another update, hurry your horses little woman. btw, its really really really really really really really really really great!
ForeverUsed chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
great story its great. i kinda got teary too, and im a guy. dont worry im not gay or anythinglol well anyways i like your writing and everything its quite inspiring. ull be on my favorite stories list for sure
pressedinabook chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Loved it! Update soon
kwizten chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
how sweet! continue please!
udderpd chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Sorry just too much of a cliche, Harry's with her for two hundred hours goes away for one hour and she wakes up. Up to that point the story was excellent. I wont stop reading it unless you use the Harry' guilty so he pushes Hermione at Ron.

TTFN Udderpd
leviyl chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
that was a very big cliffie please write another

chapter soon?
udderpd chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
If this site doesn't allow one word reviews tough.

WOW

TTFN udderpd
Nargles chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Poor, Poor Ron.

Harry, Harry, Harry...

That was awsome by the way.
ANDTORR chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
LOL! ok not realy funny but the one time she WOULD wake up... and you know what would be realy funy, if he apparated to the hospital wing, anti apparation wards and all, that would be cool, anymay, good chappy and keep goin!
elana0012 chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
YOU! after an amazing chapter you leave me with a cliffhanger! How can you do this to your poor readers.
swimchick1614 chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Oh Crucio...but just to let you know harry did use crucio in the 5th book at DoM and well thats it...very nicely written i hope you update soon
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »