Reviews for Lines Crossed
theMikeMonty chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Your a really good writer i really like your story, i hope you update soon, ill be waiting for your next chapter
Lsquared chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
hey, i just read the whole story today, and i think it's great. i wasn't planning on reviewing, i admit i usually don't, but this last chapter was so sweet, i just had to mention it. i'm glad this was the first fanfic i've read in awhile, it reads well and you have a great balance of thought and dialogue, which makes it easier to read than others that lack that. plus i luv the story line, and that definitely helps a lot. bottom line is i really enjoy reading your story - good job! also, i was wondering how often you update. usually since i don't review much i just have to guess, but i thought i could just ask for an estimate (i inderstand you have a life ;) ) soo...i'll look forward for the next chapter.
swimchick1614 chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Oh that was so sweet! i hope you update soon!
kitty254781 chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
For the reference to the Buffy quote is love makes you do the wacky. I loved it. the story is well written. i hope they find out who the attacker it because Harry will go nuts if they don't
Facade1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
You could get more reviews if you let other people besides FFN members review. And you're a member of PK? What's your screename? Anyway I'm enjoying the story so far, please update soon. :)
loopy6idol chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Who did it? Cho? Ginny? WHO? PLEASE TELL US!
kristenhazard chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
ok, now i hate JKR for that thing in the OotP book! NO! and about your story...thats so sad, it made me wanna cry! lol (strange how i'm laughing and crying at the same time huh?) oh! continue soon!
ANDTORR chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
I love it, cant wait for more plz update soon, great job with the whole thing, you're a great writer and I cant wait for more!
Michelle Kay chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
I know the Buffy referance! And I swear to God I didn't read any other reviews! "Love makes you do the wacky." She was talking about her and Angel... I remember! At first I didn't catch it but then I realized Dumbledore wouldn't normally say that...so yeah! Anyway, awesome story, I'm going to read chapter 7 now, bye bye!
fanjimmy chapter 6 . 7/9/2004
This was a funny chapter.
PotterTwins chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
Your story started out very...confusing

but i actually did like it, cept some part where

Harry was being a git, and i wanted to hit him, but he does get like that lately.

And would that Buffy refference be the "Love makes you do the wacky" ? lol

i love buffy!
loopy6idol chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
SUPER AWESOME! I LOVE HP/HG! Please write more!1
fanjimmy chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Michelle Kay chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Oh, Ah, AWESOME! I absolutely LOVE this story, and please don't make Ron jealous, just, um, I don't know, but I don't like this Ron. Otherwise GREAT story, I can't wait until they all find out what the colors stand for, maybe Harry and Hermione's will turn pink and Malfoys...green? I don't know if you got that, but, okay. Anyway this is great writing and very...realistic, to the book I mean, it's not like people can do magic for real...:(. Anyway, I love your story and can't wait for a new chapter.
ladyravan99 chapter 5 . 7/4/2004
Although I've read all the Harry Potter books,I'm just starting to read HP fan fiction. Your story is amazing and so are your writing skills.

I'm proud to say that I am 'Hooked'and can't wait until your next update.

Peace to you,