Reviews for The Last Year
Sorceress of Magic chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
not the type of ending i was expecting but okay
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Is it done? because from what i can gather Draco killed the Weasley's. that's not cool.
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
please please please please please please please write more it is such a good story
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 5 . 9/29/2007
Well that wasn't a very happy ending. But it still was really good. Why didn't he change?
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Heh heh... A raven named Edgar. "Quothe the raven, nevermore."
Galatyn Renner chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Your Draco is spot-on Rowling, and Kat is a nice, well-rounded OFC. I'll keep reading.
KxH chapter 5 . 7/12/2004
what an idiot now hes a death eater! poor ginny!
Yuuri Asakura 2lazy2sign in chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
Hey, I'm so bummed that this is the last chapter! And, like, Draco's serving Voldie-dork! You should do a sequel, so we know if he gets out of serving him and all. Well, its a good story! Laterz!
Mell8 chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
This is really good.
Vouge-Act chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
I really like it so far although I think it was rather weird of hermione Harry and ron to just sit with Draco. other wise freggin' AWSOME please continue!

Vouge Act
Katerinarose24 chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Good story so far. The whole Ron letting Ginny got to Hogsmeade with Draco thing was a little strange, but if Draco saved Harry's life that might explain it. It should be interesting to see what Draco's response to the choice he has to make will be. Keep Writing!

thumper chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
I like it a lot, draco has not been turned into a wuss! woohoo! sorry but i'm just so peeved by people who want draco to be as goody-two-shoes as Potter! hello! thats why he is better then potter, give me an evil guy any day. By the way am i the only one out there that thinks Alan Rickman is hot?
Oriyn chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
*eyebrows furrow* Hm...overall its a good chapter, but I think Draco's a little too much out of character. Fix that for the next chapter, and it'll be perfect. Really.
KxH chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
this is a really good fic...youd better continue it!
Wild Blood Rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hmm. This is very good writing wise, and I like the idea - but some of it is a bit uncharacteristic of Harry P. I don't think harry would be as immature as to suggest that Malfoy was jealous and I'm pretty sure that Ginny hates Malfoy. What happened between Draco and Pansy Parkinson or are you going to explain that later? Also, are you sure Lucious Malfoy would sign a letter to his son with his own signature? Isn'the more possesive than that?

Anyway, just some ideas, but I like wher this is going.