Reviews for Thinking Too Far
kunjo-sama chapter 33 . 1/23
Amazing just wao vary nice story indeed lovely
Sora-album chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
what a wonderfull story...:)
annie123321 chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
Yay I love the ending.:)
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Snow in October chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Love your story
chelsea chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
try inuyasha final act now in english dub they kill him in episode 23 but yooh got to see 22 to fully understand it wowww how do i know this i have bad memory and im 12 sooooooooooooooooo dont tell but ive seen every episode and love sesshy and rin
chelsea chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
rins mad now ,but she already knows she has fillings for sesshomaru and won't accept it
chelsea chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
chelsea chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
its kahaku
chelsea chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
her last name is chan
SesshyRin3 chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
Gah! I loved this whole story! You are such a rare gem! I am going to check out your other stories! You did a really great job with this, and I enjoyed all 33 chapters! I even wish there were more! Very well done!
SesshyRin3 chapter 29 . 10/18/2012
Haha, Rin passes out a lot... I hope she's okay... And she knew Inutaisho when she was a kid... Onto the next chapter! So sad its ending soon!
SesshyRin3 chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Noooooo! He chose fake Kagura instead of Rin, when his heart was clearly wanting to choose Rin. WHY?! Oh the CLIFFHANGERS in this story!
SesshyRin3 chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Nooooo! Why is fluffy sesshy using poor run? WHYYYY?! Oh... I hope this turns out for the best... And Kohaku... Oh my! Didn't see that one coming... On to the next chapter!
SesshyRin3 chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Okay so I've been reading this story all day, and it us my pleasure to say... WELL DONE! This is extremely captivating and really keeping me on the edge of my seat and coming back for more! I was in hysterics with the whole sess and rin sleeping thing. And then with the whole inuyasha with the movie theatre. And ugh... Naraku! What an incredible villain. You are very clever, and I can't wait to keep reading the rest... Right after this review!