Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Princess of aura chapter 2 . 11/16
I laughed so much in this story specially when brock and trecy tease them. I love aaml
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Now i know where the acronym AAML came from! :]
MythGirl Writes chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I am laughing way too hard right now XD the entire idea of this fic is pure genius
Rebekah Matthews chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
That song was hilarious. It even works against the twinkle twinkle little star song!
You write so well and I couldn't stop reading. I feel like the characters were written just perfectly. The reactions and relationships work really well. I honestly was laughing so much at various points throughout the story. You have great imagination! As a tennis lover (I genuinely laughed a little at this pun) myself, I totally understood how you turned tennis into a love story. Well done from me!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
So funny and cute, love it!
CaandyyCat chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is all I can say
TheLegendaryGuy chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
It was so hilarous, I loved this story, A LOT. When I read the summary, I didn't think that this would be THIS interesting. Amazing story, a perfect combination of romance and humour I'd say.
Mrs. Nose chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Awwww, the ending was so cute!
I loved this story :)
Mrs. Nose chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Dude, I laughed too much!
It was hilarious. Brock and Tracey are the best pokeshippers XDD
Blue-green-stones chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
omg! i never thought somthing lyk this ...
it was so hilariousXD
this was just so cute! I luv it... so clever to think something lyk AAML... man u must be a genius!
luv pokeshipping... a forever fan of Aaml!3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
UPDATE: I still have no idea where this falls
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I'm somewhere between "Why?" and "This is amazing." It's an interesting feeling.
riorio chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Great!
JordanMax chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Lol i love this. I remember reading this a few years before i even made an account on here lol and i deff had to read it again and finally review AAML for everr :)
ShadowGallade chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
AAML haha, very clever. Really ingenious story idea, and using the Pokeshipping term was perfect