Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Valerie chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Okay, Ash is as ADHD as I am... His thoughts went from tennis to a battlefield to a tennis Eeveelution... That's both hyper and hilarious.
Balleon just makes me think of baseball and basketball, though, and Tenniseon'd be too obvious. No, I vote... Hm...
Rackeon. After 'Racke't with the 'eon' of Eeveelutiondom. And that is now a word.
Valerie chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Ha! I always knew Ash worshipped that hat...
So cute ending!
How did I never think of the tennis jokes that come with shippings? I'm officially an idiot right now...
Gotta get a tennis racket myself...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Cuuuuuute x3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh good old fashion slapstick. I approve ;)
iamlunch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
never thought brock and tracey were so...AWESOME xD
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh my gosh I've read this over and over again I can't stop I just love it! Oh Tracey and Brock you two crack me up! LOVED THIS haha sorry went a little fan girl on ya ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Haha! great!
Mewsea chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this story! Just for that, I want to give you a very courteous, thorough review, but I can already see that that's not going to happen, seeing as how no quality/quantity of words is going to do this story justice. But... I shall try.

I really liked the description. I could perfectly imagine everything the whole way through. But I also felt there was a problem with it. After so long I just felt that the descriptions became too wordy, and that you could have written the same story with fewer words while still conveying the same emotions. I don't know if you were forcing yourself to write more or if that was simply your style of writing, but I still think you could have cut back a little regardless. It became quite draggy and I almost lost interest several times while reading it.

I was also annoyed at the fact that both Brock and Tracey continually tortured Ash and Misty with "AAML" despite having seen how hurt and upset they were getting (especially Misty). I don't think they would go THAT far to win a game, seeing as how it's only a game, and would be much more concerned with the problems of their friends (even if Ash and Misty "did" have it coming). I would expect Brock of all people to realize this, as he is characterized as the most mature one of the bunch. But I do have to admit that the story went in a good direction because of this.

Oh, and one more thing: I've noticed that in part one Ash said, "I hope it's not a bad omen," and in the second part he mentioned the same thing. I found this interesting, as in both instances a bad omen surely did follow, with Ash and Misty losing the game in the first part and Misty getting badly injured in the second. I thought that that was an awesome feature that you've included.

Hmm... I guess I did give a pretty good review, didn't I? I wasn't expecting it to turn out THIS long... Well... I guess that's it! ;D
ThatonegirlfromdownT chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Awwwwwww this was so cute! Brock and tracy are mean and ash is such a sweetheart! Poor pikachu tho:)
ThatonegirlfromdownT chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh that wad tooo cute! U love how u put AAML in it! Very origanal! Haha i was dying of laughter when ash nd misty thought "love" meant them. Haha i used to play tennis when i was little. Hahahahaha oh gosh. Now for part 2:)
handymanshipper chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm just fixing typo ment to say misty's togepi is a he. I still love this story.
snowleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is GENIUS. Omg, I laughed so hard.
Skywa1ker chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
i read this story when i first came to fan ...it was only part 1 then...now i'm reading part 2...BRAVO is all i can say
diginerd chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Lol really good fic. I finished reading with a really goofy smile on my face.
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »