Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Awwwwwww this was so cute! Brock and tracy are mean and ash is such a sweetheart! Poor pikachu tho:)
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh that wad tooo cute! U love how u put AAML in it! Very origanal! Haha i was dying of laughter when ash nd misty thought "love" meant them. Haha i used to play tennis when i was little. Hahahahaha oh gosh. Now for part 2:)
handymanshipper chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm just fixing typo ment to say misty's togepi is a he. I still love this story.
snowleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is GENIUS. Omg, I laughed so hard.
Skywa1ker chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
i read this story when i first came to fan was only part 1 i'm reading part 2...BRAVO is all i can say
diginerd chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Lol really good fic. I finished reading with a really goofy smile on my face.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Pikachulover109 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! It is awsome and hilarious!
KrazyKat101 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hahahaha! I love this story! This is probably one of my all time favortie AAML stories! I couldn't stop laughing at the first chapter! The first chapter was prob. my favorite! But I liked the end of this chapter too! I am a tennis person, I LOVE playing tennis, so this was like a double treat for me! I love the AAML chant that Brock and Tracey made up! It was hilarious! Well done!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Misty's Togepi its a funny story
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
OMIGOD. This has to be the single most adorable story in all of existence.
musa lover chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
What can i say? you nailed it.
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Flaminfire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is amazing I love it so far Brock and Tracy are epic it would have been really funny if while they were chanting misty walked up to ash and kissed him
Stories Untold chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Soooo...I'm lame. I read Cavern a WHILE ago and never looked to see if you had written anything else. FAIL! I should have known you would write other brilliance. And damn. This was cleverly hysterical. Using the ridiculousness of tennis scoring to write AAML into the story :D I was smiling the entire time. I even tried employing my drama training to stop, 'cuase my family was thinking I was nuts...BUT IT DIDN"T WORK! HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS THAT GOOD!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »