Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Haha! great!
Mewsea chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this story! Just for that, I want to give you a very courteous, thorough review, but I can already see that that's not going to happen, seeing as how no quality/quantity of words is going to do this story justice. But... I shall try.

I really liked the description. I could perfectly imagine everything the whole way through. But I also felt there was a problem with it. After so long I just felt that the descriptions became too wordy, and that you could have written the same story with fewer words while still conveying the same emotions. I don't know if you were forcing yourself to write more or if that was simply your style of writing, but I still think you could have cut back a little regardless. It became quite draggy and I almost lost interest several times while reading it.

I was also annoyed at the fact that both Brock and Tracey continually tortured Ash and Misty with "AAML" despite having seen how hurt and upset they were getting (especially Misty). I don't think they would go THAT far to win a game, seeing as how it's only a game, and would be much more concerned with the problems of their friends (even if Ash and Misty "did" have it coming). I would expect Brock of all people to realize this, as he is characterized as the most mature one of the bunch. But I do have to admit that the story went in a good direction because of this.

Oh, and one more thing: I've noticed that in part one Ash said, "I hope it's not a bad omen," and in the second part he mentioned the same thing. I found this interesting, as in both instances a bad omen surely did follow, with Ash and Misty losing the game in the first part and Misty getting badly injured in the second. I thought that that was an awesome feature that you've included.

Hmm... I guess I did give a pretty good review, didn't I? I wasn't expecting it to turn out THIS long... Well... I guess that's it! ;D
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Awwwwwww this was so cute! Brock and tracy are mean and ash is such a sweetheart! Poor pikachu tho:)
AshAndMistyLover3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh that wad tooo cute! U love how u put AAML in it! Very origanal! Haha i was dying of laughter when ash nd misty thought "love" meant them. Haha i used to play tennis when i was little. Hahahahaha oh gosh. Now for part 2:)
handymanshipper chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm just fixing typo ment to say misty's togepi is a he. I still love this story.
snowleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is GENIUS. Omg, I laughed so hard.
Skywa1ker chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
i read this story when i first came to fan ...it was only part 1 then...now i'm reading part 2...BRAVO is all i can say
diginerd chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Lol really good fic. I finished reading with a really goofy smile on my face.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol. as in: hee... hee. ha... hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS!
Pikachulover109 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! It is awsome and hilarious!
KrazyKat101 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hahahaha! I love this story! This is probably one of my all time favortie AAML stories! I couldn't stop laughing at the first chapter! The first chapter was prob. my favorite! But I liked the end of this chapter too! I am a tennis person, I LOVE playing tennis, so this was like a double treat for me! I love the AAML chant that Brock and Tracey made up! It was hilarious! Well done!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Misty's Togepi its a funny story
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
OMIGOD. This has to be the single most adorable story in all of existence.
musa lover chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
What can i say? you nailed it.
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »