Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Awww! This was sooo sweet
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ahahahaha this was genius! Aaml lol
magiquill9 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I loved pikachu's cheering. So hilarious and adorable. It was awesome. And misty pointing at her lips I thought that might happen. That was such a cute and awesome story.
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. And getting pikachu involved too... Wow that was so incredibly funny. Well done.
Desjanae chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awwww this is SO cute and super funny I absolutely adored the part where ash started kissing her injuries! (; I enjoyed the whole story though.
Gray Bull chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Hahaha It's cute and funny
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Aww, you gotta love happy endings. :) I wish I could have seen Brock and Tracey's faces, that would have been priceless. And I loved Pikachu being his own little cheering squad, too. Keep up the awesome work.
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This has got to be one of my favorite Ash and Misty stories of all time. You're sense of humor is just plain HYSERTICAL. Not to mention I'm a tennis player, so that's a bonus. _

I love how you turned the score into AAML, that was very creative. And that chant was top-notch, I'm gonna try and memorize that. :D
Rosylina2000 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010

Ashnmisty chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Entertaining story, enjoyed it. I like how you incorporated tennis and aaml, clever. Keep it up
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Awwww that was absolutely adorable! Though Brock and Tracey were being brutal, it still worked out in the end. Great work, keeping writing!
Shng Lotn chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so hilarious I cried!
Well done!
sunsh1ne chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Okay, funniest part of my entire day. And yes, I do love happy endings. I support Brock and Tracey Love! BATL!
tenken22 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Unbelievably sweet, I'm getting diabetes!
dello11 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Adorable, and the ending was golden. :D
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »