Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
musa lover chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
What can i say? you nailed it.
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Flaminfire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is amazing I love it so far Brock and Tracy are epic it would have been really funny if while they were chanting misty walked up to ash and kissed him
Stories Untold chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Soooo...I'm lame. I read Cavern a WHILE ago and never looked to see if you had written anything else. FAIL! I should have known you would write other brilliance. And damn. This was cleverly hysterical. Using the ridiculousness of tennis scoring to write AAML into the story :D I was smiling the entire time. I even tried employing my drama training to stop, 'cuase my family was thinking I was nuts...BUT IT DIDN"T WORK! HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS THAT GOOD!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Awww! This was sooo sweet
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ahahahaha this was genius! Aaml lol
magiquill9 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I loved pikachu's cheering. So hilarious and adorable. It was awesome. And misty pointing at her lips I thought that might happen. That was such a cute and awesome story.
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. And getting pikachu involved too... Wow that was so incredibly funny. Well done.
Desjanae chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awwww this is SO cute and super funny I absolutely adored the part where ash started kissing her injuries! (; I enjoyed the whole story though.
Gray Bull chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Hahaha It's cute and funny
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Aww, you gotta love happy endings. :) I wish I could have seen Brock and Tracey's faces, that would have been priceless. And I loved Pikachu being his own little cheering squad, too. Keep up the awesome work.
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This has got to be one of my favorite Ash and Misty stories of all time. You're sense of humor is just plain HYSERTICAL. Not to mention I'm a tennis player, so that's a bonus. _

I love how you turned the score into AAML, that was very creative. And that chant was top-notch, I'm gonna try and memorize that. :D
Rosylina2000 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010

Ashnmisty chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Entertaining story, enjoyed it. I like how you incorporated tennis and aaml, clever. Keep it up
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Awwww that was absolutely adorable! Though Brock and Tracey were being brutal, it still worked out in the end. Great work, keeping writing!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »