Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol. as in: hee... hee. ha... hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HILARIOUS!
Pikachulover109 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this story! It is awsome and hilarious!
KrazyKat101 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Hahahaha! I love this story! This is probably one of my all time favortie AAML stories! I couldn't stop laughing at the first chapter! The first chapter was prob. my favorite! But I liked the end of this chapter too! I am a tennis person, I LOVE playing tennis, so this was like a double treat for me! I love the AAML chant that Brock and Tracey made up! It was hilarious! Well done!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Misty's Togepi its a funny story
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
OMIGOD. This has to be the single most adorable story in all of existence.
musa lover chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
What can i say? you nailed it.
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Flaminfire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is amazing I love it so far Brock and Tracy are epic it would have been really funny if while they were chanting misty walked up to ash and kissed him
Stories Untold chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Soooo...I'm lame. I read Cavern a WHILE ago and never looked to see if you had written anything else. FAIL! I should have known you would write other brilliance. And damn. This was cleverly hysterical. Using the ridiculousness of tennis scoring to write AAML into the story :D I was smiling the entire time. I even tried employing my drama training to stop, 'cuase my family was thinking I was nuts...BUT IT DIDN"T WORK! HOLY CRAP! THIS WAS THAT GOOD!
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Awww! This was sooo sweet
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ahahahaha this was genius! Aaml lol
magiquill9 chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
I loved pikachu's cheering. So hilarious and adorable. It was awesome. And misty pointing at her lips I thought that might happen. That was such a cute and awesome story.
magiquill9 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. And getting pikachu involved too... Wow that was so incredibly funny. Well done.
Desjanae chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awwww this is SO cute and super funny I absolutely adored the part where ash started kissing her injuries! (; I enjoyed the whole story though.
Gray Bull chapter 2 . 12/26/2010