Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
BEST STORY EVER!

lol

-Rosy
Ashnmisty chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Entertaining story, enjoyed it. I like how you incorporated tennis and aaml, clever. Keep it up
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Awwww that was absolutely adorable! Though Brock and Tracey were being brutal, it still worked out in the end. Great work, keeping writing!
Shng Lotn chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so hilarious I cried!
Well done!
sunsh1ne chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Okay, funniest part of my entire day. And yes, I do love happy endings. I support Brock and Tracey Love! BATL!
tenken22 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Unbelievably sweet, I'm getting diabetes!
dello11 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Adorable, and the ending was golden. :D
random person chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
wow, this was really good. I keep laughing whenever brock and tracey teased ash and misty. aaml, hehe
Steve chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Soo cute! I don't know why more people haven't reviewed this. I read it at least every few months.

Great great story! I loved the "dear Hat..." bit, and the ""… I… I think I… hit my mouth when I fell down," Misty stammered uncertainly, wide-eyed at her own words. Gently, she touched her shaking finger to her lips. Both Ash and Misty knew that she hadn't cut or bruised her mouth, and both knew that the other knew the same." super charming!

"Brock "tsk"ed a bit as he examined the wound. He noticed that the hat on Ash's head was smeared with dried blood, and realized how Ash had stopped the blood flow." -also cute.

Great work!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
(Overall review) How cute! Considering I don't know the first thing about tennis I still fell in love with this story. Your descriptive writing helped readers unfamiliar with tennis to still appreciate this fanfic, and I appreciated it. Ash and Misty were so adorable in this story, and I couldn't stop laughing at Brock and Tracey's "Ash and Misty Love" teases (very clever). Ash's clumsiness mixed with Misty's temper sure made for some hilarious moments on the court. The ending was also very sweet. You definately have a knack for writing some super-adorable fanfics!
licoricejellybean chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
truly hilarious. I thought the first part of the first chapter dragged just a little, but the rest of it had the perfect mix of humor and sweetness.

and i think the battle hymn of the tennis lovers is the best name for a song EVER.

awesome, really enjoyed this!
Soundspeed chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Brilliant. I don't think I could more accurately describe this story with any other word. Great writing, great concept, and amazing execution. The ending was a little predictable, but you know what, I don't even mind, it was that good. Just brilliant.
Ronmione x3 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
This is, officially, the best fanfiction I've ever read in the history of forever. -) OHMYLORD. I seriously cried at the ASH AND MISTY LOVE because I was laughing so hard. Eek. x3

-worships you-
Daniellenaruto chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OMG so awesome and cute

I especially enjoy the part when Tracey and Brock started joking them!

and to add, that tennis is, after all, my favourite sport! [what a coincidence, dont you think?]

Anywhoo continue to write this amazing stories, cuz like a always say: AAML/romance/and comedy in the same fic, is always amusing to read! _~

Thanks to you i found inspiration to write fic about them! [not kidding ]

infortunaly,[is it right?] is in Portuguese [since im from Portugal] and is posted on a Brasilian forum so...

Thats the only reason i dont write for this especific site... -_-

KISS
PokePikaPal chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
every time i read this i just love it! it definitely has all the things that make a good AAML: bickering, one of them helping the other at just the perfect moment, and of course, good humor from Pikachu! applause for this fic!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »