Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Steve chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Soo cute! I don't know why more people haven't reviewed this. I read it at least every few months.

Great great story! I loved the "dear Hat..." bit, and the ""… I… I think I… hit my mouth when I fell down," Misty stammered uncertainly, wide-eyed at her own words. Gently, she touched her shaking finger to her lips. Both Ash and Misty knew that she hadn't cut or bruised her mouth, and both knew that the other knew the same." super charming!

"Brock "tsk"ed a bit as he examined the wound. He noticed that the hat on Ash's head was smeared with dried blood, and realized how Ash had stopped the blood flow." -also cute.

Great work!
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
(Overall review) How cute! Considering I don't know the first thing about tennis I still fell in love with this story. Your descriptive writing helped readers unfamiliar with tennis to still appreciate this fanfic, and I appreciated it. Ash and Misty were so adorable in this story, and I couldn't stop laughing at Brock and Tracey's "Ash and Misty Love" teases (very clever). Ash's clumsiness mixed with Misty's temper sure made for some hilarious moments on the court. The ending was also very sweet. You definately have a knack for writing some super-adorable fanfics!
licoricejellybean chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
truly hilarious. I thought the first part of the first chapter dragged just a little, but the rest of it had the perfect mix of humor and sweetness.

and i think the battle hymn of the tennis lovers is the best name for a song EVER.

awesome, really enjoyed this!
Soundspeed chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
Brilliant. I don't think I could more accurately describe this story with any other word. Great writing, great concept, and amazing execution. The ending was a little predictable, but you know what, I don't even mind, it was that good. Just brilliant.
Ronmione x3 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
This is, officially, the best fanfiction I've ever read in the history of forever. -) OHMYLORD. I seriously cried at the ASH AND MISTY LOVE because I was laughing so hard. Eek. x3

-worships you-
Daniellenaruto chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
OMG so awesome and cute

I especially enjoy the part when Tracey and Brock started joking them!

and to add, that tennis is, after all, my favourite sport! [what a coincidence, dont you think?]

Anywhoo continue to write this amazing stories, cuz like a always say: AAML/romance/and comedy in the same fic, is always amusing to read! _

Thanks to you i found inspiration to write fic about them! [not kidding ]

infortunaly,[is it right?] is in Portuguese [since im from Portugal] and is posted on a Brasilian forum so...

Thats the only reason i dont write for this especific site... -_-

KISS
PokePikaPal chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
every time i read this i just love it! it definitely has all the things that make a good AAML: bickering, one of them helping the other at just the perfect moment, and of course, good humor from Pikachu! applause for this fic!
LWDamon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I remember reading this a few years ago when I was like 10, it was like the first fanfic I ever read. I loved it and still do and I love the ending.
The Black Muse chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Awesome!
Shuutastic chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Aha! I knew where that was going the moment I saw what that Ash and Misty were inexperienced. Great job at using puns and working in the fandom term. :)

Very nice and cute.
haha whats so funny chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
aw so sweet :]
Vilya0 chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
Prepare for a review! Make it quadruple yahoo!

Cute! I never understood tennis but still! I loved the "I don't think I'd like to eat a tennis ball." And the birth of AAML! And Pikachu not liking the dishwasher. Speaking of which, though it's more concerning "Misty's schedule", I always thought Pikachu chose everyone's appellation based on how they sounded in Japanese while not shuffling the syllables too much, but I like your explanation, with Pikapi as a term of endearment and not a pronunciation close to Satoshi. _

I'm on a roll, see you in my next review! I'm signing off again...! *bing*
AshxMisty chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I LUV THIS STORY!
Wildcat chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Very cute and funny and I love the ending.

Keep on writing and updating!
Wildcat chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
THAT WAS SO FUNNY. I couldn't stop smileing. And now my cheeks hurt! I going wait until my cheeks are rested enough before reading the next chapter.

AAML RULEZ! AAML! AAML! AAML! AAML! AAML! AAML!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »