Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
Metal Mewtwo chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Absolutely hilarious story. You've taken everybody's favorite acronym and turned it into a beliveable, in-character, extremely funny fanfic. It's honestly the funniest I've ever read. Great job.
Dustin chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Hey dude, that was the BEST fanfic i've heard so far! My names Dustin, and i'm 12 years old. I like pokemon a lot. If you have a question

about any of the upcoming epidsodes or about pokemon, E-mail me and i'll tell you, cause I practically know everything about the show right now. For example, Ash and Misty are getting engaged in one of the future episodes. The only thing that will make that wrong is if they change the idea. But anyway I REALY liked this story 10 out of 10!
Sparklewolf chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Yet again another great story from the one and only Eevee!

How sweet was that? And im glad you didnt spoil it with the whole 'I love you' 'I love you too' cliche. :)

Extremely well written, Of course anyone can see that!

AAML! AAML! Its never been so much fun!

L8r SW
READER chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
*claps* another fantastic story has been born,u should be very proud of yourself...this story gets a 10/10 i loveed it loved it and loved, fantastic keep up the good work
Ze-Cookie chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
me likezez da story! D keep writing, I'll b lookin out 4 ur stories! D
Rosie Rubix chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aww! See, I told you I'd get here around Wdnesday! I read it yesterday, but then my computer went funky and weird. In a bad way.

But here I am! And aww, isn't it cute, and kind of a reverse Indiana Jones thing.

"Well, where DOESN'T it hurt?"

Rather sweet. :)
Ghost chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
I liked it! It was a cute story and I enjoyed it.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
wow! i love it! its a really sweet way for them to discover their feelings...

anyway, im still quite curious how they managed to beat tracy and brock in the second set... people dont learn that fast... unless tracy and brock are just beginners...

i half expected pikachu to grumble at togepi for sitting in the bucket!

great job and write more!

ps. you could have made this thing 4 chapters... would be easier to read...
clari chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Excellent fanfic! I really loved it! One of the funniest, best reading poke-fics out there. Hope you keep writing more of these hilarious AAML fics.
SM together chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aw... So sweet. Still... It would have been funny to hear more teasing!
SM together chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUNNY! AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML ect.,
gladdecease chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aww...what a kawaii ending! Good work eeveebeth! Keep up the good work! Later!
ReLeeS chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Hiya!

AWE! That was so cute, I loved it! Hey, it looks like I'm the first to review Part Two...Lol, the bliss of Author Alert. _ You're so good at romance, especially AAML (everyone's favorite, of course _) Do you have any other favorite pairings? I'd love to see how you write about them as well, you're so good at it. I loved the ending, and I thought it was clever of you when you put the part where Ash was kissing everything that hurt, and Misty told him her lips hurt. I was like "Awe!"

Well anyway, I hope you update Cavern of A Million Colors soon, I really like that story as well. Til then!

Becka-)
Sparklewolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hey!

I'm loving this! Uhh..I'm lovin' it?

What a laugh that chappie was. I mean can you be anymore totally awesome at writing this stuff?And what a great fade out.

Aww i really wish you were a published author or so. Who knows? You could be.

Cant wait for next chappies of this and 'Cavern...'

AAML! AAML! AAML! Lalala..

Ja matane! SW
AAML FREAKAZOID chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It was good,funny,and it has aaml in it. I was wondering when you were going to put the story up!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »