Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
READER chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
*claps* another fantastic story has been born,u should be very proud of yourself...this story gets a 10/10 i loveed it loved it and loved, fantastic keep up the good work
Ze-Cookie chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
me likezez da story! D keep writing, I'll b lookin out 4 ur stories! D
Rosie Rubix chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aww! See, I told you I'd get here around Wdnesday! I read it yesterday, but then my computer went funky and weird. In a bad way.

But here I am! And aww, isn't it cute, and kind of a reverse Indiana Jones thing.

"Well, where DOESN'T it hurt?"

Rather sweet. :)
Ghost chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
I liked it! It was a cute story and I enjoyed it.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
wow! i love it! its a really sweet way for them to discover their feelings...

anyway, im still quite curious how they managed to beat tracy and brock in the second set... people dont learn that fast... unless tracy and brock are just beginners...

i half expected pikachu to grumble at togepi for sitting in the bucket!

great job and write more!

ps. you could have made this thing 4 chapters... would be easier to read...
clari chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Excellent fanfic! I really loved it! One of the funniest, best reading poke-fics out there. Hope you keep writing more of these hilarious AAML fics.
SM together chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aw... So sweet. Still... It would have been funny to hear more teasing!
SM together chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUNNY! AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML ect.,
gladdecease chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aww...what a kawaii ending! Good work eeveebeth! Keep up the good work! Later!
ReLeeS chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Hiya!

AWE! That was so cute, I loved it! Hey, it looks like I'm the first to review Part Two...Lol, the bliss of Author Alert. _ You're so good at romance, especially AAML (everyone's favorite, of course _) Do you have any other favorite pairings? I'd love to see how you write about them as well, you're so good at it. I loved the ending, and I thought it was clever of you when you put the part where Ash was kissing everything that hurt, and Misty told him her lips hurt. I was like "Awe!"

Well anyway, I hope you update Cavern of A Million Colors soon, I really like that story as well. Til then!

Becka-)
Sparklewolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hey!

I'm loving this! Uhh..I'm lovin' it?

What a laugh that chappie was. I mean can you be anymore totally awesome at writing this stuff?And what a great fade out.

Aww i really wish you were a published author or so. Who knows? You could be.

Cant wait for next chappies of this and 'Cavern...'

AAML! AAML! AAML! Lalala..

Ja matane! SW
AAML FREAKAZOID chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It was good,funny,and it has aaml in it. I was wondering when you were going to put the story up!
ReLeeS chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hey! _

ROFL,that was SO funny! o I was laughing so hard! ... AAML is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Hehe.

Anyway, I loved it, I can't wait to read Pt Two tomorrow. Brock and Tracey are a bunch of butts in this story LOL. I would feel so embarrassed if I was in Misty's place, I mean sheez! Lol. Looking forward to Part Two, I'll be reviewing! Til then.

Becka-)
lindsaylaurie chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
ROFL ROFL ROFL! It was so cute and funny! Tracey and Brock are VERY funny and remind me of the Weasly twins from Harry Potter. The 22? I have to wait? *pouts* I love it! I just recently started playing Tennis yesterday, how weird.. Hopefully you will write more than two parts? Please!
Ze-Cookie chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
MEP! I CANT WAIT 2 WHOLE DAYS! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU AH! i wanna see what happens!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »