Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
soraoathkeeper chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
Another perfect story, per usual. I love the whole attachment with his hat, and per usual, the fluffiness betweent the two. Although Tracey and Brock -were- pretty brutal...but they had a good reason. Lookin' good!
Silvain Star chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
(rolls on the ground laughing) funny... sweet, too,(laughs harder) AAML!
Yuri of The Unforgiven chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
OMG! i was laughing SO hard with the AAML thingy! i like the ending 'oh i dunno... maybe...AAML?' that was funny.
Lily Elizabeth Marie chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Aw! this was so , they just seem made for each other...Great story! I love it !
yamitammy chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
I loved that story, not to mention the song Brock and Tracey wrote for AAML. That was both cute and funny. Bravo, Eevee. *Applauds*
Metal Mewtwo chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
Absolutely hilarious story. You've taken everybody's favorite acronym and turned it into a beliveable, in-character, extremely funny fanfic. It's honestly the funniest I've ever read. Great job.
Dustin chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Hey dude, that was the BEST fanfic i've heard so far! My names Dustin, and i'm 12 years old. I like pokemon a lot. If you have a question

about any of the upcoming epidsodes or about pokemon, E-mail me and i'll tell you, cause I practically know everything about the show right now. For example, Ash and Misty are getting engaged in one of the future episodes. The only thing that will make that wrong is if they change the idea. But anyway I REALY liked this story 10 out of 10!
Sparklewolf chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Yet again another great story from the one and only Eevee!

How sweet was that? And im glad you didnt spoil it with the whole 'I love you' 'I love you too' cliche. :)

Extremely well written, Of course anyone can see that!

AAML! AAML! Its never been so much fun!

L8r SW
READER chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
*claps* another fantastic story has been born,u should be very proud of yourself...this story gets a 10/10 i loveed it loved it and loved, fantastic keep up the good work
Ze-Cookie chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
me likezez da story! D keep writing, I'll b lookin out 4 ur stories! D
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aww! See, I told you I'd get here around Wdnesday! I read it yesterday, but then my computer went funky and weird. In a bad way.

But here I am! And aww, isn't it cute, and kind of a reverse Indiana Jones thing.

"Well, where DOESN'T it hurt?"

Rather sweet. :)
Ghost chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
I liked it! It was a cute story and I enjoyed it.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
wow! i love it! its a really sweet way for them to discover their feelings...

anyway, im still quite curious how they managed to beat tracy and brock in the second set... people dont learn that fast... unless tracy and brock are just beginners...

i half expected pikachu to grumble at togepi for sitting in the bucket!

great job and write more!

ps. you could have made this thing 4 chapters... would be easier to read...
clari chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Excellent fanfic! I really loved it! One of the funniest, best reading poke-fics out there. Hope you keep writing more of these hilarious AAML fics.
SM together chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aw... So sweet. Still... It would have been funny to hear more teasing!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »