Reviews for The Tennis Racket: As In Commotion, Not Equipment
clari chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Excellent fanfic! I really loved it! One of the funniest, best reading poke-fics out there. Hope you keep writing more of these hilarious AAML fics.
SM together chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aw... So sweet. Still... It would have been funny to hear more teasing!
SM together chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS FUNNY! AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML , AAML, AAML ect.,
gladdecease chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Aww...what a kawaii ending! Good work eeveebeth! Keep up the good work! Later!
ReLeeS chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Hiya!

AWE! That was so cute, I loved it! Hey, it looks like I'm the first to review Part Two...Lol, the bliss of Author Alert. _ You're so good at romance, especially AAML (everyone's favorite, of course _) Do you have any other favorite pairings? I'd love to see how you write about them as well, you're so good at it. I loved the ending, and I thought it was clever of you when you put the part where Ash was kissing everything that hurt, and Misty told him her lips hurt. I was like "Awe!"

Well anyway, I hope you update Cavern of A Million Colors soon, I really like that story as well. Til then!

Becka-)
Sparklewolf chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hey!

I'm loving this! Uhh..I'm lovin' it?

What a laugh that chappie was. I mean can you be anymore totally awesome at writing this stuff?And what a great fade out.

Aww i really wish you were a published author or so. Who knows? You could be.

Cant wait for next chappies of this and 'Cavern...'

AAML! AAML! AAML! Lalala..

Ja matane! SW
AAML FREAKAZOID chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It was good,funny,and it has aaml in it. I was wondering when you were going to put the story up!
ReLeeS chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hey! _

ROFL,that was SO funny! o I was laughing so hard! ... AAML is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Hehe.

Anyway, I loved it, I can't wait to read Pt Two tomorrow. Brock and Tracey are a bunch of butts in this story LOL. I would feel so embarrassed if I was in Misty's place, I mean sheez! Lol. Looking forward to Part Two, I'll be reviewing! Til then.

Becka-)
lindsaylaurie chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
ROFL ROFL ROFL! It was so cute and funny! Tracey and Brock are VERY funny and remind me of the Weasly twins from Harry Potter. The 22? I have to wait? *pouts* I love it! I just recently started playing Tennis yesterday, how weird.. Hopefully you will write more than two parts? Please!
Ze-Cookie chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
MEP! I CANT WAIT 2 WHOLE DAYS! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU AH! i wanna see what happens!
NUKUDRAGON chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
lmao that was funny as hell! omg, i was laughing the whole time i was reading lol! lmao! i cant wait for update, this story is fantastic, lol! lol! lmao! lmfao! i still cant stop laughing!
gladdecease chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I have one word for you: FUNNY! Good work, though I would have never thought that Tracey would tease anyone like that. During the season he was there, it seemed that when he made any comments about that kind of thing, he would be violently beaten by Ash and Misty, so he stopped before they got back to Pallet. Later!
Clari chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This story is excellent! Can't wait for the second part. lol, the AAML thing, I was laughing so hard with that. I love this sport (don't know how to play it though), and this fic is teaching me alot about it.
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i'll read it another day... its too long for 1 chapter... can u like cut it into 3 parts?

i like the AAML concept tho. hehe
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Ok. Two things. One, if the other side has less than forty, then it just goes love, fifteen, thrity, forty, game. Also, a bigger surface area would mena that a racket would hurt less than a mallet.

I'm just a stickler. Oh, so clever! And FUNNY. I laughed out loud I dunno how many times. Oh dear. Snigger. I can't wait for the next update...
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9