Reviews for Moping Melancholy Mad
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 4/8
PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO GREAT.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/7
that was Awsome.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 12 . 3/29
Please Update!
eurielle chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
I wonder if you will continue this? Please do so. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Gahhh this is sooo good! I love sesskag and there're only few who appreciate them, thank you for making this fanfic! I hope you'd update and continue doing this soon 3 yeyyy goodluck! Looking forward to the next chapterr!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Hey i know you haven't updated in long so i am not sure if you are going to continue...But plzz do this story is just so AMAZING! i just can't wait to see what new happens to them...:D
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
this is beautifully different from other Sess and Kag meet in modern era. loving the fact and the ay Kirara as brought back and Shippo was found (definitely a good job on him, I mean strong and a patisserie (can't spell it sorry) chef whose well off...cool!). Also liked this one for the little details that were kinda funny like purifying the fire extinguisher, Hojo thinking Sess is a female, the kitty litter thing Buyo in general.
the twist on Inuyasha's decision leaves a nasty taste even though the hell option ain't much better it was expected unlike this one...still the way you got Kag to resolve the issue and move on while also helping the demon without even being aware of the danger is just so 'her' and perfect really.
anyway also loved how Sess reacts and the description of his expressions...plus how in character he is even with all the problems, time changes ete, Kag shocking the youkai by coming to defend one and destroying their magics so easily and all the interaction between these two make this all the more enjoyable. The only thing...just 1 thing is that it isn't finished, and hasn't been updated in 8 years which means you're not likely to come back to it huh? such a shame. :(
OH and one other thing...presume you could claim that as a miko she's more intune with nature or something but technically if a baby bird falls out of a tree and a human helps it it will be rejected by its natural family...can't remember exactly why just remember watching some animal rescue program saying that...
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I really really love this story! Please update! Really awesome! :-)
Kaidou chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Please update. I would love to read more. I think you portrayed Kagome, Sesshomaru, Kirara (I loved how you introduced her into the plot by the way!) and Shippo perfectly. You made everything believable (especially with the change that happened to everyone, particularly the demons, over the centuries). The humor is awesome - poor Kagome though, she has it so rough. -

Kaidou
Yootjje chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
arrgg i just figured out this fic was ddropped! and im already at chapter 5! now i have to stop... :'(
lovemya2000 chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
It's been 7 years since the last update hope you update one day
Exclipcein chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
I read this fic a couple of years ago and liked it then. I came across it again while looking for another fic. I know it's been a while since you've updated but I hope you eventually continue it. It's an amazing and funny fic. I liked the fact that Sess wasn't wealthy and Shippo was. It was an interesting turn that a lot of fics don't have.
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Hojo's comments were too too funny!
MysticAngelDust chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
This story is truly beautiful, and it's sad it was never finished. I hope one day you choose to pick it back up.
headalphafemale chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
Enjoyed your story alot at the beginning. Sesshomaru was in character and Kagome was also good. But when it started with strange new characters, fighting, and such, sorry to say I was beginning to lose interest. I prefer romance and even every day life, but running away from enemies and battles (unless short) get rather boring. Most follow the same pattern and often disappoint as to what happens in them or the result of them. Battles are too common, unless there is something unusual about it. Also battles are used again and again and again leaving little notice of romance or more pleasuable things that can happen in a story. Also someone always flops around like a fish because they are wounded and then the wounds must be described which are gross. Meeting the other lost members was okay and nice. But it seems that special shirt Kagome had for Sesshomaru never appeared on him yet. Or did I miss something? Well its your story and if your happy with it, then this is only my own opinion and feelings. Thanks for your efforts.