Reviews for Moping Melancholy Mad
Unidentified Gem chapter 12 . 8/19
i can't wait for the next update! _
This is brilliant! You have some really original ideas here. It's nice how Inuyasha wasn't evil but had misguidedly accepted his place to go with Kikyo...I love how Kirara lives to see her (so few stories show Kirara...she's adorable!)...an onmyouji youkai (the first I've seen) with shikigamis (again a first)...and most of all I love how you portrayed the characters. Even though Kagome's hurt I love how she remains strong, upbeat and with a strong sense of humour cuz I'm sick of seeing Kagome accepting abusive friends/love and going back for more. Sesshomaru was very well written and it was realistic how once his immediate hunger and survival was taken care of, his depression set in...his interaction with Kagome in the meat aisle of the supermarket was adorable btw! And Shippo's great too not like the bit annoying kit he is in some stories. All are very likeable. I'm loving the Sessh x Kag development too though so disappointed there's no fluff... I adore your writing style, you not only write well with minimal errors, you have a very cheerful refreshing style.

I hope you're well and you're just busy with work/life now, guess you've abandoned this (so sad...why are all the great ones abandoned?!). I'll check back on this again later just in case (it's that good!) but thanks very much for sharing!
estrela jem chapter 12 . 8/12
Okay so I know that you haven't updated for a while but just in case you do ever decide to continue please know that I will wait! I love your story! It is one of the few stories I've read that portrays Sesshomaru so well! I really do hope you continue!
asdf
thegirl59 chapter 12 . 7/15
no more updates ?
Stuffs-and-zzzzs chapter 6 . 5/14
YESSS! You used my favorite word! Hoopla, Hoopla, Hoopla! Any how, the story is great.
actrivi chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Oh this is so so good. Hope this gets updated one day :) Thank you for writing!
SaiyaCat chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO GREAT.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
that was Awsome.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Please Update!
eurielle chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
I wonder if you will continue this? Please do so. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
Gahhh this is sooo good! I love sesskag and there're only few who appreciate them, thank you for making this fanfic! I hope you'd update and continue doing this soon 3 yeyyy goodluck! Looking forward to the next chapterr!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Hey i know you haven't updated in long so i am not sure if you are going to continue...But plzz do this story is just so AMAZING! i just can't wait to see what new happens to them...:D
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
this is beautifully different from other Sess and Kag meet in modern era. loving the fact and the ay Kirara as brought back and Shippo was found (definitely a good job on him, I mean strong and a patisserie (can't spell it sorry) chef whose well off...cool!). Also liked this one for the little details that were kinda funny like purifying the fire extinguisher, Hojo thinking Sess is a female, the kitty litter thing Buyo in general.
the twist on Inuyasha's decision leaves a nasty taste even though the hell option ain't much better it was expected unlike this one...still the way you got Kag to resolve the issue and move on while also helping the demon without even being aware of the danger is just so 'her' and perfect really.
anyway also loved how Sess reacts and the description of his expressions...plus how in character he is even with all the problems, time changes ete, Kag shocking the youkai by coming to defend one and destroying their magics so easily and all the interaction between these two make this all the more enjoyable. The only thing...just 1 thing is that it isn't finished, and hasn't been updated in 8 years which means you're not likely to come back to it huh? such a shame. :(
OH and one other thing...presume you could claim that as a miko she's more intune with nature or something but technically if a baby bird falls out of a tree and a human helps it it will be rejected by its natural family...can't remember exactly why just remember watching some animal rescue program saying that...
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
I really really love this story! Please update! Really awesome! :-)