Reviews for Legacy of the Holmcross
Arisa17-NaLu777 chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Yaaaay! Rudy x Cecilia, finally! I was searching for th romance and I've got one! Great job I love it XD
The Eternal Winged Sage chapter 14 . 2/5/2006
I really enjoyed this! I do not see many Wild Arms 1 stories anymore! Reading this was one was great! Anyways I hope you write more!
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
That was great! I really love Wild Arms, and there aren't a lot of fanfics out there about the first one. Jack and Hanpan were funny, and cecelia and Rudy finally got together! Oh, it's a happy day!
WildfireDreams chapter 14 . 1/28/2005
I really liked thiis fic! There's not many WA1 fics out there (rather sad really) I loved the the last bit with Jack and Hanpan ;
Blaze1662001 chapter 14 . 7/19/2004
you don't have to thank me this story was very good so of course I would keep coming back I can't wait to see if you do any other Wild Arms stories
XSasukeRebornX chapter 14 . 7/19/2004
. hehehe funny at end. loved the fic. Sequel?
Hyperchick85 chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
Wow this story was great. I loved the ending!
Teefa and Co chapter 14 . 7/18/2004
Teefa: Hilarious way to end it. I've said it before and I'll say it again...the interraction between Jack and Hanpan is always real funny. You sure got them, and everyone else, IC.

Rutee: Something you're not too good at.

Teefa: Well, how easy is it to write a romance with a punk like Jet as one of the parties involved? Notice how I, like everyone else, seems to make him more IC when he's with the gang as a whole, and simply flustered, embarassed, and sometimes nice around Virginia...wondering why he's like that.

Lufia: Get back to the story you guys. Ok, so I'll do it. This put everything together real well. You know, you could probably even write a sequal if you wanted. The end leaves enough up to guess to have one, but ties it together in a way that it isn't necessary.
Blaze1662001 chapter 13 . 7/17/2004
wow so this means that the story is almost over I guess which kinda sucks because this story is really good
CrazyGirl22 chapter 13 . 7/17/2004
Great story! I love hearing about Rudy, Jack, and Cecilia every once and awhile. You've got to finish this story as soon as you can! I love it!
Teefa and Co chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
Teefa: Thrilling!

Lufia: You can always rely on beating the enemy at their own game.

Rutee: Too true. I just can't wait to see what happens when he gets back and meets up with the others.
Blaze1662001 chapter 12 . 7/13/2004
wow that was a shock Malduke is the guardian blad ehwo would've thought please update soon
Teefa and Co chapter 12 . 7/13/2004
Teefa: Chase scenes are real fun to watch. So muh action and things getting blown up.

Lufia: Yeah, I agree. But I still don't get why you hate blood but love explosions.

Teefa: Well, in explosions you either incinerate the enemy or can hightail it out of there before the bloody corpses come into view as it clears. Besides, I always tell you, I don't mind monster and demon blood. Just human blood.

Rutee: Ah...the evil emperor uses a sacred artifact to get more power. Always a reliable source for a good fight.
Blaze1662001 chapter 11 . 7/12/2004
wow another great chapter I wonder who the rat was that told Malduke about them
Teefa and Co chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
Teefa: Well, nothing easy is ever simple. Something must alwasy get shot to hell in any good plan. That adds pleanty of drama and/or action to any given fanfic.

Rutee: Dang it. That's my line.

Teefa: Snooze you lose.

Lufia: Well that's quite a story. I wonder what Cecilia and Jack will say about this later on.