Reviews for The Deadliest Sin
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Wow! I loved it. So introspective and just wow.

The ending was great.
Purity Black chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Poor Todd seems to be seeing love and lust as seperate when lust is in fact part of love. I liked this idea of Todd being too naiive to understand that and that he thinks he should be in some higher form of love before he realises that they're interchangeable, or at least that love contains lust even if lust doesn't have to. He wants so much to be noble for Wanda and he has the usual angst about the difference between love and lust.

But that's how things are in the early to mid teens.

I did like this fic and I have checked out a couple of your other fics which I will probably review (but not all of them - not all in one night anyway!).

I especially liked the way that Todd didn't want to make Wanda the object of his fantasies in case it made his love less.
Lyranfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
A good introspective piece - it can be very hard to separate the two durng teen years.
Wisdom of Insanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I guess it all depends on your point of view of sex. Some might see it as an addiction, therefore something dirty and to be ashamed of. On the other hand, there’s the whole concept of sharing an experience that is completely natural and beautiful. I don’t think “lust
Lady D of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i liked that it was put well and gave an intersting thought to things dealing with todd's feelings towards wanda