Reviews for Delirium 2
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Um hooray
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
And in the end, it's ALL ABOUT LANA again! "How terrible! Everyone is abandoning me again! I must get another boyfriend!" We never did see how much of the news from home she got, but if, as you pointed out, she would logically have heard, it sure didn't seem to upset her very much. Of course, maybe you're not meaning that at all, and I misread your opinion of Lana...
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow. My heart sank at those last two sentences. Beautifully written. You drew me in and set me up for the fall. In the words of Lionel "Well done."
beaker164 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I love the way you ended this. VERY skillfully done. I particularly like the insight of the very last sentence. Wonderful.
Diana Troy chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
O Yeah, this was short, but what a punch it packed. I've been waiting and waiting for a really great Lana in Paris story and this, my friend, is it. I could totally picture Lana, feeling free in Paris. The end just sealed the deal. I think the brevity was key, here. Great job.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This was a great peice. perceptive glimpse.

Wonderful writing of the character - I could really sense the freedom, and the shattering reality at the end. :)