Reviews for Walk On
Mr.SoujiSeta chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
More please? It's interesting to se where Naruto will go from here and to see what will become of the angry girls.
Nixien chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Argh... it looks like this story has been left for about ten years... xP I would like to know how will this story end, because it really is great. Such a pity. But anyway, thanks a lot. x3
wintersubaki chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
omo! sequel like a crazy fangirl.. Naruto! I'm sooo jealous... But i don't know what to choose..wherether SasuNaru or GaaraNaru
randomchick22 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
sorry about the long review coming up

i LOVE this kind of fanfiction and have been searching for one like this for AGES! i LOVE it when these three fight over naruto and they get jealous. idk why tho. XD but u CANT stop. i know its been a while (well, a really long time) since u posted this but still. D; whenever a fanfiction i REALLY like isnt finished i come up with different endings for a long time and i cant get it out of my head and this is going to be one of them. i thought about it all day today. love it
Len chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Wah! Update! I haven't read much interesting fanfics lately and that is saying a lot considering the amount of fanfic naruto has. YOu got to update! It has been four years! I like what you done with Sakura and Shino! Especially the best friend thing with Shino.

Although I still worry about Ten-Ten since she was actually one of the good girls in the anime but hey you made it work. Oh, I also liked the way you had every seme connected in some way to Naruto-photograph, book, song. You really really really got to update. Throw me some bone hear. Or make someone adopt the fic! YOu got a great plotline and character buildup and Naruto is so adorable...

Cough...okay, enough ranting.

Update please!
TrueSpirit66 chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
This is really good fic, keep it coming!
Windless Dragon chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
POOR Gaara-chan.

It seems he's always (mostly) a step too late in the Fanfiction world.

I really enjoyed the story, thanks.
vivien chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
omfg thnaks u for atleast writting a sasugaanejinaru fanfic damnit i haven't seen one in ages so i basically thank u but u updated.. in 04.. and like.. it is almost 08 .. im not sure ya gunna update but yeah.. btw to me gaara was out of character like too much... anyway thanks u for writting one and if u noe more then plz send them to me ]
levadura chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
OMG! I read the last chapter 2 years ago! I want a continuation! Have you dropped it?
sasunaru-strawberry chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
omg what will garra do! i luv ur fic keep it goinG!
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
u r truly an amazing writer! update soon :3
Orchid2007 chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
This is a good story. And I don't mean to be rude or anything, but are you planning on finishing the story? Or just forget about it? Since your last update is almost three years ago?
Vesperia 3501 chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
I adore the setting, pairings, fan girl problems, everything. It is a well rounded story but I have noticed something.

You claim naruto is bisexual but so far the only girl he had an intrest in is Sakura and that's over with. This is where Hinata comes into play I believe
Witty Remark chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Itachi...and Shino? That's certainly an...odd pairing. Not that I mind. *shrugs* I'm more partial to Ita/Naru. *cackles*

I really like this story. There were a few grammatical errors that need to be straightened out, but other than that enjoyable. Please keep writing.
Mar chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
Well, hello:)

I just finished your sixth chpter of "Walk On" and found myself REALLY WANTING MORE! ahem. Anyway, i just really wanted to say that I enjoyed your work a lot, and I wish you good luck in everything, especially next chapter;).

Well, bye-bye now