Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
lady scribe of avandell chapter 23 . 12/12/2004
*sigh* that was lovely. you gave me that fluttery feeling in my stomach...a sign of a good writer (the books that do that to me are on a special shelf)!

and i'm so glad that aragorn and faramir are coming to the rescue! i'll be interested to see what orders the king has given to eothain...i'm guessing he has ordered the eored to be their back-up or something. in any case, i cannot wait for more! sere mi eru...lsoa
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 23 . 12/12/2004
Very nice about damn time he kissed her! More soon please!
LOCISVU chapter 23 . 12/12/2004
BUSTED!They saw them kiss!
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 23 . 12/12/2004
ah. they FIANLLY kissed! wotness! happy happy joy joy. soo sweet. i'm hoping they can get back to Edoras ok, cause they gotaa kicked a-hole outa there and get faramir to marry eowyn. updates soonsoon!
VinterNatt chapter 22 . 12/12/2004
Nno! You stopped there? Why? To make me this scream? You have one way to escape my wrath and that is to update soon. I mean very soon.

Anyways, great chapter, so I'm really not all that mad at you. I just like to pretend I am;p
utsuri chapter 22 . 12/6/2004
Wow... I wonder what will happen?

Having been bored and browsing through stories, I found this one. He he, I'm not bored anymore and I look forward to the next installment. Can't wait!
lindahoyland chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
This is so exciting ! Good for Eomer ,what a clever ruse !And good riddance to the you have me worried who else has come !

Very well written.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
That's not a happy predicament! :-(
LOCISVU chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
Oh great!Now who could that be?
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
GREAT! let them LIVE! gah! updates son
lady scribe of avandell chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
hmm...that man could be one of four people: un, another of galwyn's minions; deux, breda's husband; trois, faramir; et quatre, aragorn. personally, i suspect it's breda's husband. he should be back from market by now.

in any case, this was a most wonderful chapter! i really liked how you made the switches between povs. they were seamless. can't wait for more! sere mi eru...lsoa
athelas63 chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
OO, Excellent battle writing! Lots of blood and guts - bravo! Very nicely done. And Eomer is so sneaky - he might not feel good about it, but I say "Well done!" But to end there...ack! shame on you! Still, things are looking better...I think...
dferveiro chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
Excellent chapter! I know I always say 'excellent,' but really, it was! Exceptional! I'm really excited for the next one too. Please don't keep us waiting too longl :o)
Eokat chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
What a chapter, now then there were four bodies and five horses...am I right? Or is it Erikas husband arriving home and thinking she was in danger? We shall see! Still loving this. Eokat.
Eokat chapter 21 . 11/29/2004
Oh poor Edric. I hope he is all right. I did suspect someting when he was offered the mug.

Another great chapter. Loved it as usual. Eokat.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »