Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
LOCISVU chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
Oh great!Now who could that be?
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
GREAT! let them LIVE! gah! updates son
lady scribe of avandell chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
hmm...that man could be one of four people: un, another of galwyn's minions; deux, breda's husband; trois, faramir; et quatre, aragorn. personally, i suspect it's breda's husband. he should be back from market by now.

in any case, this was a most wonderful chapter! i really liked how you made the switches between povs. they were seamless. can't wait for more! sere mi eru...lsoa
athelas63 chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
OO, Excellent battle writing! Lots of blood and guts - bravo! Very nicely done. And Eomer is so sneaky - he might not feel good about it, but I say "Well done!" But to end there...ack! shame on you! Still, things are looking better...I think...
dferveiro chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
Excellent chapter! I know I always say 'excellent,' but really, it was! Exceptional! I'm really excited for the next one too. Please don't keep us waiting too longl :o)
Eokat chapter 22 . 12/5/2004
What a chapter, now then there were four bodies and five horses...am I right? Or is it Erikas husband arriving home and thinking she was in danger? We shall see! Still loving this. Eokat.
Eokat chapter 21 . 11/29/2004
Oh poor Edric. I hope he is all right. I did suspect someting when he was offered the mug.

Another great chapter. Loved it as usual. Eokat.
VinterNatt chapter 21 . 11/29/2004
Great chapter. Good to see Eomer recover. can't wait for the next chapter. Later
LOCISVU chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
I do hope that if it's not the bad guys,ut's the good guys.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
Men are so stubborn! More son!
Lackwit chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
There are only four or five of them! Go, √Čomer and Elfhelm! (my money's on them)

Good thinking on Eothain's part, to meet up with Aragorn. Maybe the éored won't end up so far away after all.

Exciting story :)
lady scribe of avandell chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
oh crap. i was right. edric's poisoned, and now eomer and elfhelm seem to be on a suicide mission...i just have one question: um, how will the women and children get out of the "orc hole" if eomer and elfhelm are dead and the bad guys can't find them? after all, they pushed the oak table over the door again. oh well...i'm going to assume that eomer and elfhelm survive because lothiriel somehow snuck out and has a bow ready to take down selred & co.

so glad that someone's thought of the gondorian party! hooray for eothain! update soon! sere mi eru...lsoa
lindahoyland chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
This is so exciting !Just as I think everything is going well,you come up with more excitement !I eagerly await more !
athelas63 chapter 21 . 11/28/2004
EK! Well this is FINE place to stop! What are you, crazy? Like Eomer, thinking he can fight? Stupid men. Thank God Erika is making the move on Elfhelm, if she waited for him she'd grow old and die single, and so would he! This is great! Keep going! I love your descriptions of the morning and feeding the kids. Excellent.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 20 . 11/25/2004
Much better, looking forward to the continuation.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »