Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
RedCinders chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
OMG this is so good so far! Ah what happened to Erika? You've developed your characters so well and I'm so invested in this! I can't believe you've only gotten 300 reviews for this, when so many trite legomances half as well written would have 30!

alas, I go back to read!
Annie Lewis chapter 34 . 6/19/2008
Wow. My friend linked me to this story and I just read it straight through (at work!) ... I am totally in love with Eomer and Lothiriel, and you have done an amazing job characterizing them believably. Not to mention everything else! Intriguing plot, vibrant characters, plenty of romantic tension ... really fun and entertaining story, even with (or because of) all the dark pieces. Thank you for writing!
SimplyChristine chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Woot! Reviewing for a gr8t story! Never really thought about conspiracies in Middle Earth before
Lady Bluejay chapter 34 . 9/29/2005
WOW !
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I just finished reading this and wanted to tell you that I enjoyed it immensely. Very exciting and well-written!

Greetings, Nienor
Thorongirl chapter 34 . 4/3/2005
What an amazing story this has been, surely among the best on the site. Your characters were always believable, the unexpected twists and turns of the plot always plausible, everything just so perfectly done. Your Erika is one of the best OCs I've ever come across and her relationship with Elfhelm utterly and completely marvelously done. When she rather saucily proposed to Elfhelm and it looked like he was going to turn her down, my stomach did a flip-flop. Then when he finally relented, I had tears in my eyes. Absolutely captivating. Eomer and Lotheriel's story was perfect throughout your story and I can easily picture this as a movie. It would truly do Tolkien proud. Anyway, now that I've waxed enthusiastic, I guess all that is left to do is beg you for another story. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this marvelous story with all of us!
Katzilla chapter 34 . 4/1/2005
Ah well... finally I get around to reviewing this marvellous story! Did I say earlier that you are one of my favorite Éomer-writers? You have his character down pat, and all the twists and turns in your story are well-thought through and your characters utterly believable. Glad to see that Elfhelm got his "reward" in the end; I definitely think I must say something about this in "Twilight" as well. He's always so loyal to his king, but even he is just a man and needs a warm and cozy home to return to. Hm...

Well, I'm sad that the story is over now, but I am almost certain that you are already stewing up another one (longer as well?) in your kitchen. Maybe, one day, we could do a project together? That would be fun!

Congratulations on another job well done!
malthenlass chapter 34 . 3/12/2005
I read the entire story in the last four hours, not even stopping for supper. You did an incredible job with this. It was written in a realistic manner, but still showed so much imagination. Eomer has always been one of my favorite characters from LOTR, even before the movies came out, and when a friend of mine sent me here to read these stories, yours was the first one I chose. Thank you for writing such a moving piece of fiction. I look forward to reading more of your work very soon. My own writing pales in comparison.
Merbrat chapter 34 . 3/8/2005
*sigh*

Lovely. The whole story was lovely. (not to mention horrific, funny, and aw-inspiring!)

There was a problem with the links, though. It asked if I was trying to use an old url. (?) I went to a previous chapter notification, and it did the same thing (?) I finally found one to work, and just went to the correct chapter.

Please keep me on the notify list for anything you write!

-Barb (Merbrat)
utsuri chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
What a good ending. Happy, with that last bit of suspense only because you think you know the ending, yet aren't quite sure how it's gonna turn out. After all, the author might suddenly go crazy or develop a sudden case of amnesia and not stick to the original plot or decide to go AU on the loyal reviewers. But... such was not the case and although it's good to read the ending and know that you know that you know the ending, it's a bit sad to have to finish a story you've loved for a while and have looked forward to getting an email from bot fanfiction saying that this story's been updated. Maybe another story, another time... perhaps a sequel? After all, there is a prequel, even if not written by you.
SeeStar chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story. :)
Lackwit chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
Congratulations and thanks on coming to the end of a great story. Excellently done.
Lackwit chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Frigg chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
What a dramatic, yet wonderful way to end this story. I had a feeling that it might be our elf, who would use his skills to save Lothíriel. And what a beautiful wedding night! I simply adored the scenes, where first Éomer kisses his new wife - and Imrahil's remark and then when Éomer announces that now he is taking his wife to bed! And Imrahil's reaction to this! Top marks! Love, Frigg
Eokat chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
Simply lovely and a perfect ending. I have loved reading this and will miss the weekly chapters. Hope you will write more and more. Well done. Eokat
316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »