Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
Merbrat chapter 34 . 3/8/2005
*sigh*

Lovely. The whole story was lovely. (not to mention horrific, funny, and aw-inspiring!)

There was a problem with the links, though. It asked if I was trying to use an old url. (?) I went to a previous chapter notification, and it did the same thing (?) I finally found one to work, and just went to the correct chapter.

Please keep me on the notify list for anything you write!

-Barb (Merbrat)
utsuri chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
What a good ending. Happy, with that last bit of suspense only because you think you know the ending, yet aren't quite sure how it's gonna turn out. After all, the author might suddenly go crazy or develop a sudden case of amnesia and not stick to the original plot or decide to go AU on the loyal reviewers. But... such was not the case and although it's good to read the ending and know that you know that you know the ending, it's a bit sad to have to finish a story you've loved for a while and have looked forward to getting an email from bot fanfiction saying that this story's been updated. Maybe another story, another time... perhaps a sequel? After all, there is a prequel, even if not written by you.
SeeStar chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story. :)
Lackwit chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
Congratulations and thanks on coming to the end of a great story. Excellently done.
Lackwit chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Frigg chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
What a dramatic, yet wonderful way to end this story. I had a feeling that it might be our elf, who would use his skills to save Lothíriel. And what a beautiful wedding night! I simply adored the scenes, where first Éomer kisses his new wife - and Imrahil's remark and then when Éomer announces that now he is taking his wife to bed! And Imrahil's reaction to this! Top marks! Love, Frigg
Eokat chapter 34 . 3/7/2005
Simply lovely and a perfect ending. I have loved reading this and will miss the weekly chapters. Hope you will write more and more. Well done. Eokat
athelas63 chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
Ah, hurray - everyone happy and evil Galwyn gone! *claps*. This has been a very fun ride and I've enjoyed it a lot. Well done!
lindahoyland chapter 33 . 3/6/2005
I found it very moving how you revived Goodness for Aragorn and Legolas !
LOCISVU chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
SWEET ending!GROWL!
LOCISVU chapter 33 . 3/6/2005
She lives!And the witch is dead!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
Imrihil smiled as around him the Rohirrim continued to whoop with delight. “Clearly Eomer intends to be married to my daughter for several centuries.”

I was in stitches dear! It was FABULOUS! This ending was better then the last...

BABY-MAKING! WOT!

lol. I thank you and once more wish to say that i hope we see more fics from you!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 33 . 3/6/2005
Aw! of course- i want to read the baby-making! so ill also read and review the next chapter but this...this was a very pretty ending. It ties everything up and makes all the right conclusions.

A very tasteful story that I shan't be soon forgetting!

Bravo!

Hope to see more fics from u!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
lovely. a wonderful ending to a fantabulous story. you have a way with words, my friend. i hope to see more from you soon. sere mi eru...lady scribe of avandell
LOCISVU chapter 32 . 3/2/2005