Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
athelas63 chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
Oh NO! This is too worrisome. I don't like Eomer being hurt and the thought of a Grima sibling is TO creepy. I'm very worried - good job! Keep writing!
jadeddiva chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
the plot thickens! i'm waiting with bated breath!
Eokat chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
What a revelation, this is so good.
kezya chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Ooh, I love that sort of stories! I'm adding this to my fave list now!
Redone chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
Two chapters are really too little to form a well founded opinion, but the first chapters are definitely intriguing. I'm so curious who is this bad guy, and how will it be resoved and what will happen inbetween. :)
Eokat chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
This is superb. I just love the thoughts of Elfhelm about Eomer, just as I imagined their relationship would be. And also Lothiriel and Eowyn, ooh I could go on and on. Love it .Eokat.
jadeddiva chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
i absolutely adore your Eomer-centric stories, and i'm really eager to see where you're going with this! it's great so far :)
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
Too bad that Elfhelm's guts didn't tell him to follow Eomer.I hope that he finds out soon that he was right to be suspicious of Ceorl.
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I've been trying to find other stories that will peak my will do very nicely.
Peki2012 chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
i will never get why the best stories get the least reviews. this story is not only wonderfully well-written (as are all your other é/l fics, which i adore), it is also suspenseful and exciting, and i can't wait to read more. loved éomer's exchange with firefoot, and his use of 'elven magic' *g* éomer's characterization and inner voice is perfect, and i'll be looking forward to seeing how he'll come up with an escape plan. am also very curious in what way you're going to weave lothíriel into the story (i love é/l romance! will there be some soon? :-). her exchange with éowyn was nice, too, it's good to see her bond with éomer's sister before falling head over heels for him...plus, éowyn seems like she could use a female friend.

wonderful story, please don't make us wait too long for the next chapters.
Anduril1043 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
oo very interesting start. i cant wait to see how far and exactly where you take this. please post more soon!
Sigil Galen chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Oh, we've got a nice little despicable villain on our hands here. Can't wait to see his plan unfold and the fake injury was a good touch!
Eokat chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
This looks very promising. Looking forward to further chapters.
athelas63 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
O, I like Eomer stories! and this one looks exciting...although I am a little worried...Keep going!
LOCISVU chapter 20 . 11/27/2004
Before that happens,Eomer has to be the one to do Eowyn has to get a piece of him too.I hat it when bad guys(or elves)don't get punished.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »