Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
athelas63 chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
Ah, hurray - everyone happy and evil Galwyn gone! *claps*. This has been a very fun ride and I've enjoyed it a lot. Well done!
lindahoyland chapter 33 . 3/6/2005
I found it very moving how you revived Goodness for Aragorn and Legolas !
LOCISVU chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
SWEET ending!GROWL!
LOCISVU chapter 33 . 3/6/2005
She lives!And the witch is dead!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
Imrihil smiled as around him the Rohirrim continued to whoop with delight. “Clearly Eomer intends to be married to my daughter for several centuries.”

I was in stitches dear! It was FABULOUS! This ending was better then the last...

BABY-MAKING! WOT!

lol. I thank you and once more wish to say that i hope we see more fics from you!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 33 . 3/6/2005
Aw! of course- i want to read the baby-making! so ill also read and review the next chapter but this...this was a very pretty ending. It ties everything up and makes all the right conclusions.

A very tasteful story that I shan't be soon forgetting!

Bravo!

Hope to see more fics from u!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 34 . 3/6/2005
lovely. a wonderful ending to a fantabulous story. you have a way with words, my friend. i hope to see more from you soon. sere mi eru...lady scribe of avandell
LOCISVU chapter 32 . 3/2/2005
NO!Ride faster!
kati58 chapter 32 . 3/2/2005
WHEN is this bloody wench going to DIE already! Sheesh!

Please write more. Your stories keep my occupied while I am imprisoned within the confines of my hospital bed. Keep the invalid occupied! )
Frigg chapter 32 . 3/2/2005
Love this chapter - although I do not favour your messing up their wedding day. Still, the story is so lovely that you just want it to continue. I love Aragorn's remark about Rohirric wedding traditions - and the watchtower! Now - will Legolas send an arrow into the witch or will Éomer get to her first and kill her in cold blood? Please update quickly

Love, Frigg
athelas63 chapter 32 . 3/1/2005
God, you love to torture everyone, don't you? Eomer, Lothiriel, Elfhelm and US the readers! O, I HATE Galwyn - good job on writing an embittered, twisted, evil woman! Lothiriel's brave, Aragorn's smart, Legolas and Gimli nicely done. Now, QUICK, rescue that girl!
lindahoyland chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
Poor Lothiriel and Eomer,at least all their friends are there to help. I love the way you write suspense.
utsuri chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
I hate cliffhangers! I think this one is the worst so far. So near to the end, but you had to do it! Ay ay ay. However, it is a lovely little twist. I would have been disapointed if Galwyn hadn't done anything else. If she had just cried over her misfortune. But what a touching thing for Eomer to do- hang Ceorl from the gibbet. He he- I like the sound of that word, if not the meaning. I also like how observant Aragorn is. It's just like him too.
ckmono chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
It shall be impossible to sleep peacefully with such a wonderful fic (and well-placed cliffhanger) in my mind...but it's an awesome story nevertheless, great job and keep up the good work!
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 32 . 2/28/2005