Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
kati58 chapter 32 . 3/2/2005
WHEN is this bloody wench going to DIE already! Sheesh!

Please write more. Your stories keep my occupied while I am imprisoned within the confines of my hospital bed. Keep the invalid occupied! )
Frigg chapter 32 . 3/2/2005
Love this chapter - although I do not favour your messing up their wedding day. Still, the story is so lovely that you just want it to continue. I love Aragorn's remark about Rohirric wedding traditions - and the watchtower! Now - will Legolas send an arrow into the witch or will Éomer get to her first and kill her in cold blood? Please update quickly

Love, Frigg
athelas63 chapter 32 . 3/1/2005
God, you love to torture everyone, don't you? Eomer, Lothiriel, Elfhelm and US the readers! O, I HATE Galwyn - good job on writing an embittered, twisted, evil woman! Lothiriel's brave, Aragorn's smart, Legolas and Gimli nicely done. Now, QUICK, rescue that girl!
lindahoyland chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
Poor Lothiriel and Eomer,at least all their friends are there to help. I love the way you write suspense.
utsuri chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
I hate cliffhangers! I think this one is the worst so far. So near to the end, but you had to do it! Ay ay ay. However, it is a lovely little twist. I would have been disapointed if Galwyn hadn't done anything else. If she had just cried over her misfortune. But what a touching thing for Eomer to do- hang Ceorl from the gibbet. He he- I like the sound of that word, if not the meaning. I also like how observant Aragorn is. It's just like him too.
ckmono chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
It shall be impossible to sleep peacefully with such a wonderful fic (and well-placed cliffhanger) in my mind...but it's an awesome story nevertheless, great job and keep up the good work!
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
AHH! UPDATE SOON!
Liana-Elfgirl chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
clif hanger is not right. loved the chapter though update soon
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
NO! Not another cliffie! No *sobs openly*

Well...its a memorable day! Maybe even still a marriage? A marriage by fire? lol. more soon
lady scribe of avandell chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
oh god. oh god oh god. no. this cannot be happening. not to lothiriel. not now. not on her wedding day. oh god. why? why must you do this to us? why can you not just let them live happily ever after? why? WHY? please update quickly, i do not think i could live if you don't! sere mi eru...lsoa
Eokat chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
Oh what a place to leave this. Please update ASAP. Still loving this, even more. Eokat.
SeeStar chapter 31 . 2/28/2005
You just couldn't leave it, could you. :/
Starlight10 chapter 31 . 2/23/2005
I'm so glad there's more in store for our beloved characters! I loved the scene between Elfhelm and Erika- she was wonderful!

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Starlight
Frigg chapter 31 . 2/23/2005
Marvellous chapter - Éothain is a very good friend! And Erika a wonderful woman ... I loved it!

Let us hope that Erika, Elfhelm and perhaps Éothain can put a stop to Galwyn before she does any harm to bride and groom ... but you cannot be that evil, can you?

Love, Frigg
lady scribe of avandell chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
aw crap. i'd forgotten about galwyn, so happy was i that our lovely couples had *finally* gotten their acts together. but now i must wonder what it is that the evil sister of wormtongue is up to. please don't let her poison the luncheon! that would be most awful! but that is probably what will happen because you are an evilly wonderful author.

update it quickly! i don't know that i will last if you leave me hanging for too long! sere mi eru...lsoa
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »