Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
Liana-Elfgirl chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
clif hanger is not right. loved the chapter though update soon
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
NO! Not another cliffie! No *sobs openly*

Well...its a memorable day! Maybe even still a marriage? A marriage by fire? lol. more soon
lady scribe of avandell chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
oh god. oh god oh god. no. this cannot be happening. not to lothiriel. not now. not on her wedding day. oh god. why? why must you do this to us? why can you not just let them live happily ever after? why? WHY? please update quickly, i do not think i could live if you don't! sere mi eru...lsoa
Eokat chapter 32 . 2/28/2005
Oh what a place to leave this. Please update ASAP. Still loving this, even more. Eokat.
SeeStar chapter 31 . 2/28/2005
You just couldn't leave it, could you. :/
Starlight10 chapter 31 . 2/23/2005
I'm so glad there's more in store for our beloved characters! I loved the scene between Elfhelm and Erika- she was wonderful!

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Starlight
Frigg chapter 31 . 2/23/2005
Marvellous chapter - √Čothain is a very good friend! And Erika a wonderful woman ... I loved it!

Let us hope that Erika, Elfhelm and perhaps √Čothain can put a stop to Galwyn before she does any harm to bride and groom ... but you cannot be that evil, can you?

Love, Frigg
lady scribe of avandell chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
aw crap. i'd forgotten about galwyn, so happy was i that our lovely couples had *finally* gotten their acts together. but now i must wonder what it is that the evil sister of wormtongue is up to. please don't let her poison the luncheon! that would be most awful! but that is probably what will happen because you are an evilly wonderful author.

update it quickly! i don't know that i will last if you leave me hanging for too long! sere mi eru...lsoa
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Oh mna, shoulda known that even on the wedding day bad things would be afoot. But babies! There's babies! I love babies.
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
I love the way you are full of surprises ! i am delighted Elfhelm and Erica are to be parents but now a new threat 1
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! at least Galwyns there, cause I dnt want it to end! but ur making it a good drawn out ending, not a boring... JUST STOP ALREADY ending, and i like it.. updates soon, i really hope!
athelas63 chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Oh My God! I was all ready for "happily ever after" and "the end". Now you upset my happy little plan with some dyed skank on the loose in Edoras! ARRGHGH! This is a nicely done chapter - glad to see Erika and Elfhelm finaly get it right, I was worried- she's a pistol! I'm biting my nails until the next chapter!
LOCISVU chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Why do I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen?
Eokat chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Very nice seeing Erica and Elfhelm together at last...and he hasn't wasted much time has he?. I wondered when Galwyn was going to show up after all she has a death to avenge. Oh this is so good. Still loving it. Eokat.
Prophet-Song chapter 30 . 2/21/2005
Wow, things are looking up! This is a good story, and I really hate your villains. Hope Galwyn gets hers in the end...and Elfhelm is being an idiot! *MEN!*
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »