Reviews for A Rohan Conspiracy
lady scribe of avandell chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
aw crap. i'd forgotten about galwyn, so happy was i that our lovely couples had *finally* gotten their acts together. but now i must wonder what it is that the evil sister of wormtongue is up to. please don't let her poison the luncheon! that would be most awful! but that is probably what will happen because you are an evilly wonderful author.

update it quickly! i don't know that i will last if you leave me hanging for too long! sere mi eru...lsoa
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Oh mna, shoulda known that even on the wedding day bad things would be afoot. But babies! There's babies! I love babies.
lindahoyland chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
I love the way you are full of surprises ! i am delighted Elfhelm and Erica are to be parents but now a new threat 1
obsessedwithharrypotter chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! at least Galwyns there, cause I dnt want it to end! but ur making it a good drawn out ending, not a boring... JUST STOP ALREADY ending, and i like it.. updates soon, i really hope!
athelas63 chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Oh My God! I was all ready for "happily ever after" and "the end". Now you upset my happy little plan with some dyed skank on the loose in Edoras! ARRGHGH! This is a nicely done chapter - glad to see Erika and Elfhelm finaly get it right, I was worried- she's a pistol! I'm biting my nails until the next chapter!
LOCISVU chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Why do I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen?
Eokat chapter 31 . 2/22/2005
Very nice seeing Erica and Elfhelm together at last...and he hasn't wasted much time has he?. I wondered when Galwyn was going to show up after all she has a death to avenge. Oh this is so good. Still loving it. Eokat.
Prophet-Song chapter 30 . 2/21/2005
Wow, things are looking up! This is a good story, and I really hate your villains. Hope Galwyn gets hers in the end...and Elfhelm is being an idiot! *MEN!*
SeeStar chapter 30 . 2/14/2005
Aw! That was perfect! Elfhelm can be infuriating, can he not?
Starlight10 chapter 30 . 2/14/2005
A lovely chapter. I can't believe things are coming to an end! I particularly loved the scene between Faramir and Eowyn, as well as all your reflections about love, all very appropriate for today.

And, would you ever give us that conversation between Eomer and Imrahil? ;-)

Thanks, again, for a wonderful chapter!

lindahoyland chapter 30 . 2/13/2005
Nice to see some happiness in sight for them,now Elfhelm must speak up before it's too late !
Lackwit chapter 30 . 2/13/2005
The wedding was great- the thing with the horse hair swatter was hilarious.

The story's been terrific so far, but I wanted to express just how much I enjoy the romance between Erika and Elfhelm; sure, he's infuriating, but they just seem so good together. Both of them are so well written, and carry the right amount of the story as strong supporting characters. A really enjoyable pair (when you started did you expect them to turn out so well?)
utsuri chapter 30 . 2/13/2005
Sheesh... Elfhelm is dense. Guys can be dense. But so can girls. At least Eothain has some sense. Maybe Eomer will get to knock it into him. That would be a funny sight... he he he.
LOCISVU chapter 30 . 2/13/2005
Well,I do believe in people being in love but in the real world,oh to heck with it!It's Middleearth!Go to her Elfhelm you fool!
quizzabella chapter 29 . 2/13/2005
fantastic chapter, stupid Elfhelm - go get her! please update soon
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »