Reviews for I Can't Take It
ChopSuzi chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Okay, so I'm just itching to THROTTLE this 'Matthew' guy.
MaxandFang101 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
"I FRICEKN LOVE YOU!" Best line ever. Never heard that one in a romance novel before. LOL.
evilAvatarfan94 chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
I loved the plot line, but I found the story - namely the last two chapters - a bit rushed. But then, that might just be me. My advice: (you can ignore it and live in blissful ignorance, or you can read it and hate me forever) Drag out the last bit to a day or more; it may cause the story to seem like another Gregor encounter, but in one day Danny realizes he loves Sam, makes out with her in a game of truth or dare, has an argument with Sam, makes up with her and tells her his feelings. Also, and this is not neccesarily a bad thing, the ending leaves many questions - but questions often get people to come back, thus explaining the popularity of cliffhangers.

I am truly sorry if I have come off as rude or offended you in anyway. If it's any consolation, while the characters were out of character a bit, the out of characterness is not that profound enough to be picked apart, it actually fits well with what was going on.

-evilAvatarfan94
TheTruthIsOutThere912 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
great story i like it.
ssquirrel21 chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
cool story but personally, i can't say another story.
Onigami Link chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
Wow it's so cool! YOu're really a great writer! _
Bibliophile Music Addict chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
Good story. Very OOC but still good.
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 5 . 8/13/2005
AWESOME STORY!

I FINLEY GOT MY DANNY AND SAM STORY UP AND RUNNING
jess chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
add more
pottersweetie chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
hahahah that was so funny... loved it! how come i cant find your other story cheers to love?
pottersweetie chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
omfg more!
pottersweetie chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
that was awesome
pottersweetie chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
hahhahaha this sh** is bananas... b-a-n-a-n-a-s, this sh** is bananas even though i hate that song! lol reading more
pottersweetie chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was some god writin'! Lol. I wish I had stayed with you guys... I was thinking about all the fun you were gonna have with out me... : ( so I read some of your stories and I love the song I cant take it and now i love the story.. i'm goin to read more!
Amy chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
lol reading minds sam...we didnt think u were dense...umm not really at least...ok i did but im sorry! go danny! AND SHE LIKES YOU, YOU DENSE PERSON! lol