Reviews for Barfly
LordHatredX chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
good story

! ! ! .
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Why's she still dressing in revealing clothes? I don't condone people assuming the worst of others, in this case assuming Tifa would strip, but Tifa isn't doing her part to give the right impression either.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I like how remorseful Cloud is being over what he did. I like how you showed this by writing about how he can't feel clean no matter how many times he washed himself.

So I'm guessing for all his talk Dan is just that, talk since he wasn't able to have his 'hitmen' find Tifa after she left.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I like when Cloud's dad said 'So she's good enough to throw away an empire for, but not good enough for marriage.' He has a good point there. I feel so bad for Tifa.
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
She trusts too easily... just saying... I wonder if she felt embarassed or even strange to be conversing so normally with him after he had seen her performing naked. How come she didn't recognize him from the news report the night before?
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Cloud has an interesting relationship with his dad. The jokes are kinda weird too. I'm glad his dad let himhave his way though. What does Cloud want to do with a strip club? It must be the highighest form of entertainment under the plate, I guess.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Poor girl. That's why you need to read before you sign. But I bet Dan would have found a way to trap her even if she did read and refuse the contract. I wonder how Cloud and Tifa would meet? I hope not at the strip club...
BlUeFIAmE chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Seriously an amazing Cloti fic. Cloud and Tifa's inability to communicate their feelings was seriously irritating although it kept me wanting more. I practically panicked when Cloud took out his gun with sucide thoughts in mind... Really sweet story though. The final "Dan" touch was also really amusing. I do feel though, that their reunion was a little sudden, that after not really trying to contact each other(other than at the fashion show), they are able to accept each other into their lives again. Well, "love and reason keep little company together" so I guess everything is justified. Heh. Was just a little disconcerted about that small part. Great story...And I hate Cloud's dad too!
BlUeFIAmE chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
Seriously an amazing Cloti fic. Cloud and Tifa's inability to communicate their feelings was seriously irritating although it kept me wanting more. I practically panicked when Cloud took out his gun with sucide thoughts in mind... Really sweet story though. The final "Dan" touch was also really amusing. I do feel though, that their reunion was a little sudden, that after not really trying to contact each other(other than at the fashion show), they are able to accept each other into their lives again. Well, "love and reason keep little coma
Rose Iris chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was great! It's definitely one of the best CloudxTifa fanfics I've ever read.
Just another CloudxTifa fan chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
Wow. This was beautiful. No, like.. Seriously. This was EPIC. The story instantly got me hooked, and you have REAL talent. I loved every bit of it and the ending was very touching. Of course, this was an alternate universe, so I don't expect the characters to stay in character, haha. This story was unique and I've never read a Final Fantasy fanfic like this. Keep up the amazing work.

CLOUDxTIFA FOREVER~!
Noodle chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
hehe the guy who plays lucas is chad michael murray.

and one tree hill is awesome!

btw love your story! so cute]

poor tifa [
Cloti22 chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
just wanted to tell you the story was GREAT!

aww the ending was adorable!

and the bar scene where they repeat the lines..cuute! ]
Kamby chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
omgsh it;'s taken me so long to find this story buti'm really glad i found it because i love it!

aww cloud and tifa

haha and dan! karma. ]

btw about 'anonymous' (that stupid gay flamer) down there...stop being so mean. your review wasn;t even about the story. and SO many people ask for reviews for writing you know. geez get a life.

i;d like to see YOU write something.

people like feedback for their stories and want to know people are reading it.

we shoudl be thankful she shares her stories with us.

AND i;m sure she's very pretty.

geez some people these days.
Tifa Strife chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
OMG! I luv that u put Tifa and Cloud the FFX-2 clothes!