Reviews for Trials and Transitions
Elsil chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Its kind of sad that you put this fic on hold. Its a good Nadesico fanfic, with the characters (including Lee) coming alive and engaging the reader.
Ant Crown chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
HUZZAH!

You are in good graces again.
Ant Crown chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
*Picks up the Girls with his Zombie/Bug/Anti-Fangirl Humvee*: After him!(Though I don't remember who Ernia is:(
Duo chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Could you please NOT kill Tsukumo.
Pale Wolf chapter 6 . 2/7/2005
Very nice story, I'm trying to keep track of it. I like how you handle everything, 'specially Ryoko. Yes, I'm a bit of a Ryoko fanboy, I'll admit it. So I'm rooting for her.

One question: Grace Lee. She was a Major General in Chapter 3. Did she get promoted?
Wings of Lead chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
To start off, I like this story. Nadesico fanfiction is so few, but different from the rest of the stuff.

While Chap 4 and before was done very well, when I went to this one, Chap 5, there was nothing about Akito and Ryoko mentioned at the end of Chap 4, just went on with future scenes. A bit lost on where it is at at the moment, though I do notice now that this occurred at the whole Theme Park Country episode.
darkotaku32 chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Yay! My first review! And it was a good one too, *sniffle* excuse me. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

Moving on. I just finished reading Trials and Transitions. Now I must say that I do not usually enjoy authors replacing original cast members with their own characters however this is a story that I feel is an exception to that rule. I like John Lee, that smarmy prankster is the sort of guy the Nadesico would need if such a thing were to happen to poor Jun (damn, I promised myself I wouldn't cry). Also, you have written the characters personalities as exactly that, their persona's which is a trend I always encourage.

My one real criticism is that you didn't follow up chapter three's ending, promising fun filled wackiness (CURSE YOU!). That aside, a good story.
shadowwolf75 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
And you quite effectively summed up what I would have liked to say to Yurika on numerous occasions in Megumi's little outburst. Oh yeah, this is definitely going on my favorites list . . .
Vivi239 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Another interesting chapter. Poor Yurika, people are picking on her, first Ruri making fun about her being simple-minded, and then Megumi making fun about her poor skills in cooking. But I digress, I'm really starting to get into this fic, I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Murto chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Slop Artist? He he heh, good work dude.
Starfire chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Great story so far. I'm liking Lt. Lee already and Jun is one of my favorite characters as well. Your writing style is pretty good. Keep it going, I'm looking forward to the next developments.
Light02 chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
I'm in complete agreement with you on Yurika. as for my suggestions on parings either Ryoko or Erina for Akito.
Murto chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Yeah, good work Talon. I don't think the characters are too OOC at all. It's a good contrast to the comedy stuff you write (still looking for more "Deaths of Umbridge").

As for Yurika being distracted by shiny things, good gag. It sounds alot like the arts block at...oh look at the kitty!

Ara, where was I again?

L8er,

Murto
Vivi239 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Well now, this is the first Nadesco fic I've ever read, and I like it. I hope to see more of it soon.