Reviews for Darkness's Cold Embrace
Wolf Jade chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
wonderful chapter. poor Aragorn, poor legolas. I can't help but think about what Legolas is going to do when he finds out Aragorn isn't at Bree. I hope Aragorn doesn't get hurt anymore. please update soon.
DreaminofLorien chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
Oh wow! Legolas is gonna be one unhappy Elf. This is great writing. What do you have planned for our dear ranger?
Tiannstnocfm chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
Huh...I didn't get an author alert! That's weird. I'm glad I decided to check the story index anyway, or I would have missed this great chapter. Poor Estel! I hope Legolas saves him soon. And I want to see more twins, lol. Thanks for writing this, you're a brilliant author! _
Elana chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Wonderful chapter. So he's going to be a bodyguard huh? More torture! (evil grin) Well it does make a good story. Hope Legolas finds him asap.

Elana
Catmint chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
WOW. Very, very well written indeed. Dark. You're really cruel to Aragorn, you know that?

Great stuff; do update soon.
grumpy chapter 4 . 7/10/2004
Poor Aragorn, he should start making plans to get out of there as soon as he can.
Someone Reading chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
And so it begins...

Poor Aragorn to be beaten so badly as an initiation. Horrid, absolutely horrid.

The visuals of the beating scene were very well done. You could hear the crack of the whip...it was just so brutal.

Poor Legolas, he thinks Aragorn is waiting for him at Bree. He's going to be in for such a surprise. I can only hope he will be able to track Aragorn and help him escape.

Wonderful chapter.

Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for sharing.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
California? Cool, I've hardly ever been out of my state, Michigan. But I sure hope I can see another chapter fairly soon, I must know what happens next! Poor Estel, I hope he escapes soon, being a slave is horrible. And I feel bad for the poor woman who lost her children. But hehehe, I always love the humor amongst the angst, I liked Elrohir almost shooting Legolas and the twins' brotherly banter. This is such a great story and your such a brilliant author! _
lazuli-rain chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
Good chapter! haha loved the scene where legolas reenters rivendell. and i rly wanna see what happens 2 aragorn! love stories where aragorn gets into some insanely difficult situation and gets 2 be a hero. hehe
Wolf Jade chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
no he cant be a slave. thats horrible. i cant wait for the next chapter. it has been an awesome fic so far.
Shadowed Flames chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
This was so good :D waiting desperately for more :D
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
An exciting story, I've added you to my alerts list.
Someone Reading chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
oh yes, he's a young Ranger, who else would be so foolish as to ask all those questions and not even *think* that someone might consider him nosy and follow him. Good grief Aragorn , if this is how you were raised, which I cannot believe, then somebody fell down on the job.

I *adored* the scene with Legolas and Elladan! How perfectly droll. Has a knife to his friends neck, and simply says :"oh hello!" Perfect, absolutely perfect.

The idea of Aragorn in a loin clothe...now I must admit, the Elf is my favorite, but that's anot a bad image to give us.

Very well done, the dialog between him and the Slave Woman. Very blunt description of what happens to little girls and boys.

All in all a exceptional chapter.

Have fun in CA. Be careful.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing.
sugaricing chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
whoa. this NEEDS to be continued!

very well written, and the storyline is superb.
neitherxnory chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
California! *beach boys music playing in background* Wheehoo! Long flight, though shorter than one to Paris. Hope you have fun and UPDATE! *pants* Whew, keep this up, otherwise the suspense will kill me and no one will ever know what happens to Estel and the elflings! LOL! Loved this chappie, as always. Keep it up, you're too good at this kind of thing!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »