Reviews for Darkness's Cold Embrace
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
"Pouting" Glorfindel started me off with a laugh.

"Elrond looked at the two. “Neither one of you will return to me injured, pained, or in any other way wounded.
Tiannstnocfm chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I don't have long to write but I needed to review to tell you how much I love this story! Something squishy in the bed, lol, the twins are so loveable. I love how you can so wonderfully combine gripping angst and subtle humor into an amazing powerful story! You are so great! Now I have to go review the last chapters of Friendship is a Light of Hope and get to bed, hehehe. Thanks for this brilliant new story! _
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Ah! A dark fic! yay! Do continue!
Sadie chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hi. I just find it. Great job. Can't wait to see what's going to happen to our elf and ranger.

Good beginning. Really. Please update soon.
MusicDreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wonderful start to this one. I can't wait to read more. I too can't believe Dan and Ro used safe trip in a sentence about Aragorn and Legolas. They'll never learn will they?
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wonderful beginning.

I loved the interaction, the emotion between the inhabitants of the Last Homely House.

Wonderl.

Looking forward to much more.

Thank you so much for sharing this story.
BabeyRachey chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Yay! The sequel is up already! I loved Friendship is a Light of Hope! :-D This sounds like it is going to be awesome! Please hurry and update!
neitherxnory chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Yay! New shtory! I like the summary of thi 'un... sounds nice and... promising *evil grin*

Legolas: "This is our cue to run"

Estel: "You know, you're probably right."

Legolas: "Probably? Bah, I'm always right!"

JE: "You two are acting like toddlers: Share nice now..."

Estel: *to Legolas* "On three?"

Legolas: *smiles evilly* "At your signal."

Estel: *counts up on his fingers* "NOW!" *the twograb JE and run off with her, leaving one confused author and alot of faerie dust*

Anyways, thanks for this chappie, it was absolutely adorable!
L'Arya Shadeslayer chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like your story a lot. I read your other story as well...I decided I would do one review at the end. Everything was well written. I liked how you displayed Aragorn's emotion...more like I liked how you tortured Aragorn. All the other stories don't have Aragorn torture. Please update more!
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wait just a minute. Did the twins actually put "safe trip" into a conversation involving Aragorn and Legolas venturing out? Do they not know better? ;)

Fantastic start! More! I'll beta it if you want.
Mystery927 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Excellent start, mellon-nin. I'm looking forward to more.

Linuvial Greenleaf