Reviews for Darkness's Cold Embrace
wolenczak2004 chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
please, pleae more soon. i want to know what's happen to legolas.

take care

Elentariel chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
legolas is in trouble! Not to mention that Aragorn is in dire need of Elrond right now. please update soon
Moaner Ninepins chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
HOLY AINU! What happened? You evil, scary, terrible, frightening, terrifying, etc etc person. GO AND UPDATE! *brandishes sharp pointy objects* NOW!
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 13 . 5/16/2005
please continue
Lintulinda i luvasi ello eldar chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
this chapter was very good!please update soon!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Legolas, should have just kept on walking! Okay he was looking for it, but you know what we should do, give them foghorns then they could call for help! er no? Fine!

Great chapter, and I'm waiting for more, come on don't leave me hanging here! I don't like being suspended up in the air like this! Great job!
Catmint chapter 13 . 4/1/2005
Oh, dark, tense and nervous. Another great chapter and nicely-managed switching back and forth between Legolas and the Elrondions - it boosts the tension! All is not good with Estel, that much is obvious, and why do I think more bad stuff is going to happen? And Legolas being taken prisoner - *can't* be good.

I've been having trouble getting into my e-mail (home computer - gr) so if you e-mail me don't be surprised if it takes me a few days to get back to you.
Thorongirl chapter 13 . 4/1/2005
So, a surprise turn of events. Surely, once he finds out that Legolas is missing, you won't let Estel go back to Rivendell, will you? I've been enjoying a healthy dose of Estel angst thus far, so I can't imagine that you will ALLOW him to return unscathed. I mean, you wouldn't, would you? Do you think you let Legolas get captured too easily? I can see it happening to the human, but an elf? See? I'm just jealous because it wasn't Aragorn who was recaptured. Anyway, I digress. Love your story! Good plot and good writing.
Stig chapter 13 . 4/1/2005
Gosh! We were just getting away from the slave traders... and look what you did! Now I have to wait for the next chapter - I hate waiting! Send more soon or I'll seriously COME AND FIND YOU! MORE MORE MORE!
leggylover03 chapter 13 . 4/1/2005
ACK! Legolas captured again! Now hm will Estel slip away from Rivendell and go back for him, much to the dismay of the others? Or will he leave to find his friend and everyone, Elrond included come after him?

Stop my mind from wandering and update soon please!
neitherxnory chapter 13 . 3/31/2005
Hee hee hee! New chapter! *lurks* I suppose I can't poke you now that you've updated... pity. Loved the chappie! Greatly enjoyed having baddies jump Legolas, and depressed Estel is so funny! Ah well, hope you update again soon! *prods*
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
Very exciting, I like the way Legolas respects life and how you depict Aragorn's despair
Slayer3 chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
OH NO! nasty evil huntereseses! well poke theyre eyesesessese out precious..yes we will...till theyre dead...till theyre dead...

Slayer, the slightly obssessed fangirl*

who cant wait till May 6th when Kingdom of Heaven comes out.
IwishSan chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
Ouch, Legolas being take as prisoner. Doesn't that mean that before Estel will get better, he will go back out to look for his best friend? Estel must be very sick if he can't tell the twins apart. But I am really glad that Elladan, Elrhoir, and Estel are really close to Rivendell.
horsiegurl chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
Shouldn't they be worried knowing what kind of trouble Estel and Legolas always get into? Please update soon.
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »