Reviews for Darkness's Cold Embrace
Deana chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait for more! :)
Wolf Jade chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
hehe, you should have a girl rescue Legolas. sorry, I just had to say that. this was an awesome chapter and I hope you update soon.
sielge chapter 13 . 3/30/2005
So now Legolas is in bounty hunters' power... And Estel is very sick...

Do not let us like that to much time; update soon!
Cosmic Castaway chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
This is good, I can feel the intensity of needing to get home before they are discovered. So question remains, will they be? Yikes, please hurry with a new chapter, great job!
Nightingale song chapter 12 . 2/9/2005
Wow. I only just found this story and it's brilliant. I have been lookiong around and while there are plenty of stories that beat Legolas and Aragorn up and have the angsty stuff with that but I think this is the first story (well not really this story but the previous one) that I have found where one of them gets depressed for some other reason
elitenschwein chapter 12 . 2/6/2005
Great chapter, really loved that though it's a bit more melancholy *g*. Sorry no time today, so it's a really short review. Hope you update soon, want to know what happens next. The action isn't over yet, is it? At least I hope so. *eg* I've read all stories from Linuvial Greenleaf. She's an amazing writer with fantastic and unique plots as are you. You belong both to my favourite authors.
nessa chapter 11 . 1/27/2005
i like this story, it's begining to get interesting. Knowing those four miscreants, the journey to Imladris will take an age or be full of trouble. keep updating
Shadowfax2931 chapter 12 . 1/27/2005
GREAT STORY! this is one of the best I have read! I love your writting style! update soon! I would say more, but Im not suppost to be on the computer...ttyl

Thorongirl chapter 12 . 1/22/2005
Very good chapter, one of the best in the story. I've been reading this right along although I'm not sure if I've reviewed it before. You have more evil plans in store for Aragorn? You would actually place the poor man back in the clutches of Nelkoo? Or at least threaten to? That is very, very, very wicked. We will love it of course, if you do. Nothing like a good, angsty Aragorn story to help one while away a blustery winter day. But I digress. Don't those bounty hunters have any fear of elves? Well, anyway, looking forward to your next chapter.
MusicDreamer chapter 12 . 1/21/2005
Oh Aragorn is getting sick and Elrond is worried sick. Glorfy tried to help, but he's still worried. And who could blame him after what happened with his wife and all. Update soon.
horsiegurl chapter 12 . 1/21/2005
This is really good. I am glad that they are finally going home. Please update soon.
Slayer3 chapter 12 . 1/21/2005
love it love it! man a cliffie...please please bring all back in one piece..please...then if you dont mind id like to 'borrow' the twins and legolas if you dont mind(*wink *wink), i wont hurt them i promise(grins) :D

Catmint chapter 12 . 1/21/2005
Like I said when I beta-d, this story is fantastic. You've got the pain, the anxiety, the fear, the worry, the panic...(I could go on for a long time along this thread!)...all down wonderfully, and you can really evoke an emotional response from the reader (at least, you can from me!)

Excellent description and general story-telling. Any thoughts on becoming a writer? (If so, I want previews!)

Can I kill Nelkoo? Pretty please? With a cherry on top? I can envisage the twins hunting him down and making his life not worth living!
Wolf Jade chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
*claps* dont worry about the update, im going to update hopefully this weekend, but knowing me it will be a few more months.

lets see, this chapter was awesome. i loved it. Maybe Legolas should think before he speaks. He could have used one of his brothers names or something instead of saying that he was a ranger, oh well. it was good anyway. umm lets see, Legolas fishing with an arrow. :) that was so funny, i laughed when he told the Elladan and Elrohir that he couldnt fish, and then turned around and said to aragorn that he could do anything. im still pretty laughing when i think about it.

please update son.
Irukapooka sorry too lazy to login chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
Yay! You updated! Poor Estel, he's terrified. Poor guy. But, I'm so happy that you updated! The chapter was great! But, why did you bring up the fact that Aragorn is still wearing the shoes he wore when he was a slave? Hmm...I wonder if this has something to do with the story later on. This was great, once again! Update soon!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »