Reviews for Darkness's Cold Embrace
lindahoyland chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
Poor Aragorn having to ride when he is so is very you feel better soon.
IwishSan chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
I had always wonder where the name "Strider" came from. Now I am more and more convinced, the name came from our dear Prince Legolas of Mirkwood. p. Imagine the trouble for Legolas and Aragorn if Elladan and Elrhoir just rode pass by them...
sielge chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
I wondered when you will come with a new chapter... Great chapter! Thw first enconter with the bounty hunters... But I wonder (like Aragorn himself) why the twin let on Aragorn the shoes from his slavery time; they do not have a pair of boots for him?
Mornflower chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
LOL I find Legolas fishing desturbingly funny for some odd*best manly voice she has* I'm gunna go catch some fish *strikes victory pose* Lol...that pose would look much better with a fun fun...So yes...*dark voice* the begining of the end

Fun fun fun! Update soon!

neitherxnory chapter 12 . 1/20/2005
Hello there! I'm planning on updating... eventually! *evil girn*

Estel: *runs in* "They're picking on me again!" *twenty-odd elflings in long white robes follow him in, snickering*

JE: "Hah! You just can't lose the EC, can you?"

Legolas: "Huh?"

JE: "Elfling cult. Don't worry MS, I'll put an explanation into the next chappie just for you, probably from one of the twins' POV."

Elladan: "Great, drag us into this why don't you?"

JE: "Ah well, this was another great chappie from you! The Bounty Hunter's on the loose now!" *evil grin* "See you around!"
Nea Syzitisi chapter 1 . 1/18/2005 three DEFINITELY sucked. (I read your bio!)
Catmint chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
YAY! You finally updated! (Although I, as your beta, get a sneak preview of each chapter!) This was really really good, as always. Poor Estel, and poor Legolas and twins. Loads of emotion done really well. And poor Elrond, worrying and not having idea about what's happening to his sons.
elitenschwein chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
Well, looks like ff-net swallowed my last review *glares at ff-net*... I don't have time atm to repeat everything, so I make it short. I read your stories for a while now and finally wanted to review. They are all really great, esp. 'Friendship is a light of hope'. And this one is great too, I'm a big Aragorn-Fan and a great sucker for Aragorn angst/pain etc., so your stories are just perfect for me *lol*.

Looking very much forward to the next chapter and hope you'll update soon (and that ff-net won't swallow that review too *glares threatingly at ff-net*
horsiegurl chapter 10 . 12/28/2004
I really like this story. It is very well written. Please update soon.
MusicDreamer chapter 11 . 12/28/2004
Shakes head. Well I suppose I'll have to wait and see what torture you put this man through next. Poor Elrond I'm sure he's worried sick. Thanks for the update and I can't wait for more.
Catmint chapter 10 . 12/27/2004
Fantastic! So much emotion, written so beautifully. Excellent characterisation.
lindahoyland chapter 11 . 12/27/2004
This story is very Goodness the twins have come, I hope they can save Aragorn.
neitherxnory chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
You're all plotting against me... I know you are! Sorry I didn't see this sooner, but was away. This is awesome, lucky Leg and Estel, twins seem to be good at being in the right place at the right time. I finished another chappie and a half, so I have to get it beta'd before I do anything. Soon though! Lol. Once again, great chappie!
IwishSan chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
Yay! Elladan and Elrhoir to the rescue! Good chapter! I am happy that they were able to "find" Legolas and Estel. Even though, they were going to pass them until Legolas called to them. lol. P
Mornflower chapter 11 . 12/26/2004
AW MAN! Wow...that really sucks for Estel...Why must we put him through so much pain? *looks at Morn's almost finished chapter to story* *sees just about the same thing* *cringes* oh...ok...well I guess I am guilty of it to!..oh well

Wonderful chapter Update soon please! This is a great story!

191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »