Reviews for Buried
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
who is this barion? friend or foe? right now i would rather say the latter...
BlackShaftedArrow chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
I was just re-reading this story and I just wanted to say again I LOVE IT IT IS AWESOME AND YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB ON WRITING THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Wow! That was AWESOME! Totally you should keep writing this!

citrusbitrus chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Ooooh. A queue for the job of wishing it out to barion. Count me in. I want more on how the dude had managed to miss everyone off and still be alive and kicking enough to give Aragorn such a beat down.
I want to human mole my way into the story mop Aragorn's brow, enjoy a passionate clinch with the deliciously distressed Legolas, before I give a girlie schooling in pain to Big Bad Barion. Can I? Can I?
Still loving your tremendous grasp on painful emotions. Love love love your penmanship.
citrusbitrus chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Totally blown away. Fave author, tick. Fave story. Tick. I'm devouring your stories like Dean Win on a slice o pie.
Loving the angst, the h/c, the action. Even the delightfully evil (yet surprisingly conflicted) barion - I felt several pangs for whatever slight he'd received to lead him to act so heinously. And love /hate the fact that my desire to leap into the pages and stick it to him with Ruby's knife is tempered by feeling for his (albeit tiny and temporary) pangs of remorse and pity. Phew!
Then you hit us with a bucketload of elven trauma.
Legolas tracking the events was a touch of genius as was the 'human mole' plot that had our hero scrambling for cracks of light through the murdering earth. Flipping loving it!
Oh, and don't get me started on the classy fight scenes. Girl Wonder, why are you not pending professionally?
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
I love your happy ending! *squeals with joy* Too many lotr fanfics endings are dark and grim, a well written one simply brings joy to my heart!
Eistla chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Immediately after reading the letters Aragorn was sure that his Ada had betrayed him. Not a doubt that all the love he had felt was lie? Unrealistic.

This is a well written story but overdramatic without solid base for the distrust towards his elven family.
Cascade of Rain chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Love in it's purest form...

You are amazing. I love the way you portrayed the relationships, since there isn't much of a glimpse of the book/movie.

I love this! You are VERY talented!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Cheerfully Blue chapter 18 . 8/15/2011
Wow. Awesome I story! I loved it so much! It was amazing! There were times when I was crying and other times when I wanted to punch like ten people in the face and during that last chapter I was laughing my head off. Amazing amazing story. You are an amazing writer. The plot was amazing and the characters all held the perfect depth and the dialoge was skillfully done and it was just awesome! I loved it!
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 18 . 7/9/2011
I definitely loved this story... otherwise, I wouldn't have just read it straight through until 4:20 AM... anyway, this is a great story. It was satisfying to see Aragorn leading the Rangers and making peace with his family. Thanks for an awesome night!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
What a wonderful story.

I've often struggled to find really good 'LOTR' stories but this very much fits that bill. The (albeit mistaken) angst Aragorn went through was heartbreaking but it was also understandable - given his deep seated insecurities - and never once strayed across the line into over-the-topness. Likewise I know only too well how hard it is to convey strong emotions, particularly ones such as love and protectiveness, without making it too much or taking the protagonists out of character but you achieved that most successfully here.

After watching the films I've been partial to Aragorn and Legolas stories but since delving into 'LOTR' fanfiction I've also grown fond of tales of the brotherly relationship between Aragorn and Elladon & Elrohir, so it was nice to see both represented so beautifully in one story.

I also found the struggle Aragorn and Elrond had to restore the bond between them very touching; that element of Aragorn's history (his adopted elven family, including Legolas) is one thing I do wish they'd explored onscreen. If I had to chose I think out of all of the reconciliation scenes the one between the brothers is my favourite, although the one with Elrond was an incredibly close second.

There really was a good balance of everything in this from nailbiting action, to touching moments between family/best friends, to amusing banter that made me smile more than once. I don't quite know how I've missed this story before, given I've read most Aragorn-centric stories on here and also most of your other work, but I'm truly glad I stumbled across it today.

I look forward to reading it again now I know for sure it has such a satisfying resolution at the end of it all :)
LisaG16 chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
YAY! The good guys win again and all the confusion and anger and fear is dispelled. :D
LisaG16 chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
This is a terrific story! I love the way Legolas is comparing Aragorn's treatment of Thangril to Elrond's treatment of Aragorn...perfect!

I also love the Aragorn H/C and his stubbornness with his revenge on Barion and protection of his rangers, at the expense of his health. Thankfully, he has his elven family and close friend nearby to catch him when he falls. :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
WOW. I just spent yesterday afternoon and all this afternoon reading this story, and all I can say is WOW. That was amazing. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! I have always loved Aragorn and Legolas and just recently beginning to fall for the twins too so I loved this story immensely. The emotion and drama was prefect! Realistic, interesting, and emotional. WOW!

PS: If you wanna read so good Legolas/Aragorn/Elladan/Elrohir (nonslash of course) try some of Jedi Sapphire's stories! :)
408 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »