Reviews for Buried
LibbyL chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
That was an awsome storry, ill have to look for more stories that you wrote. Your a really, really, really good writter and i loved the humor.
BillThePony2 chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
So I read this whole story in full, enjoyed every minute of it, then suddenly realized that I had read it once before while you were publishing it...o.O'
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
wow, depressing much
eurogirl14 chapter 16 . 4/21/2009
if the stitches were normal stitches, then the only reason removing them would have pained aragorn was if the skin around the entry and exit places were very sensitive. otherwise, removing stitches is not painful, just a weird sensation.
BlackFyre94 chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
ROFL, "lost the needle" haha
BlackFyre94 chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Haha, the acceptable uses of white lies. Haven't heard that before lol. But seriously, this is so good, it's definitly in my Top Three LotR fics :)
asdfjkl chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
very sappy ending! i really liked the story though. i thought the characters and the situations were well drawn and realistic, though i think you should've gone more into everyone's emotions-this is an emotion driven fic.

woot! go aragorn/legolas friendship xD

you need to double check spellings, words like stead/steed and bear/bare (bear also means to "bear a burden." it's not 'bare a burden'). stuff like that.

so yeah. KEEP WRITING!
loststolenandfound chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
just found this story and i LOVE it.

normally i read a story quite quickly but ive spent the whole day reading this one as i didnt want to rush it.

please write again as i know it was a long time ago that you wrote this and i havent checked to see if you have written anymore. you have an amazing artistic talent for writing. thankyou for making me feel amazingly better when im ill :)
StarLight9 chapter 18 . 4/28/2008
Lol! What an amazing, wonderful, painful, emotional, heart-wrenching, and tear-jerking story! I started it and I just finished it in one go - it was impossible to put down! Ah, all the pain of betrayal, brokenheartedness, the hurt, the comfort... and a sweet and sappy happy ending - what could be better! There are too many scenes I loved, but I have to point out the one when the three elves and Aragorn are waiting for the burning tree to come down and bring their deaths, and are preparing to die together. It was brilliant! And I love your Halbarad! Haha, and the reference to Legolas' bossy altitude at the end! And Elrond's confession - I can just imagine Galadriel questioning the poor young man if his education in Rivendell is good enough! And I loved how you did Aragorn's thoughts about his real father! And I feel I should stop using '!'s, but it's impossible! This is definitely one of the best stoties I have read and I enjoyed it tremendously. I have read some of your other works, "Mire" and some of your LotR oneshots (I believe I reviewed?), and I enjoyed them all, but this is certainly the best. I really hope you'll go back to writing LotR stories. Please? Great work!

StarLight
Hello Anyone There chapter 18 . 12/19/2007
I love this story! Poor Estel, he really seems to be unable to do anything without getting injured. Very angnsty nd emotional, perfect.

Please write some more lotr storys, you're really good at them.

My sister has just ordered me to put poor poor Estel into this review. ok then.

Fishpaste
Midnight Promise chapter 18 . 12/2/2006
Hey,

Well, what else can I say besides it was a great story and I loved it?

Eh, not much. . ._-

I enjoyed reading it and I cant wait till I can read more of your stories.

Midnight Promise chapter 17 . 12/2/2006
Hiya,

Whew, you took years off my life with all the near misses you have those guys get into!

Great chapter, loved it, enjoyed it; must finish!

Midnight Promise chapter 15 . 12/2/2006
Loved the chapter, mistakes and all.

But making the kid die was just plain evil. . . ._-

Midnight Promise chapter 14 . 12/2/2006
Hiya,

Oh my giddy aunt the bloody reviews take up a lot! _ Just to warn you though, you are not allowed to answer your reviews like that. I did the same thing with my own stories and then I got kicked off for a while since it was prohibited.

_. . .

Some mistakes but nothing major. Intense! Cant wait to read more.

Midnight Promise chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Ugh, thats one evil guy. Oh he better not kill Aragorn or he will have us fans on him!

Great job, loved it.