Reviews for Buried
Athelassa chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Thank you! Finally there's again a story I really love! *hugs cheryl*

Oh, I liked that chapter a lot, there was quite a bit of Aragorn angst in it. Your idea of Aragorn doubting Elrond's love is great, I didn't think much of that and it is a new turn in a story I don't already know.

I can't quite bring myself to hate Barion, he seems interesting and despite everything he did to Aragorn, he seems human.

I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!

Athelassa, who perhaps is the first one to review again... Hehe!
sielge chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
This chapter is as interesting as your first chapter. Your story is in the list of my favorite story. Now I hope that I will read a new chapter soon.
Someone Reading chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
what an incredible beginning. I don't think I drew breath thru these two chapters.

Amazing, incredible.

Mire is one of my most loved stories, and this one has the same quality of writing.

I cannot wait to see how this tales progresses.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Ymmas Sirron chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
I want an ass-whooping and I want it now! STUPID BARION IS GONNA PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO MY BABY! GR! Please update soon! I heart this story and want more ASAP! HURRY HURRY HURRY! I love the angst, we feed on it! So you must write more or we will starve!
BabeyRachey chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Ep! Where are Elladan and Elrohir when you need them? Gr, evil Barion! He's awful! *Sigh* Poor ARagorn, I hope he gets help soon. This chapter was wonderful! I can't wait until the next one!
Ymmas Sirron chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Aw! Poor Aragorn!Why was Elrond so harsh! I WILL HURT HIM! GR! I love this story!Write more soon please!HURRY HURRY HURRY!
Nerfenherder chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
So excited about this new story from you! Very angsty start - poor Aragorn... I read and loved Mire not too long ago and have since greatly enjoyed your all your other LOTR stories! This promises to be another really good one! Thank you for sharing! Please continue!
Eph chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Good stuff. Please write more soon!
BabeyRachey chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
O! This is really good so far. It's really interesting! I can't wait to find out what happens. Please hurry and update! Poor Aragorn...*sigh* I hope he gets to tlak with Elrond soon! Keep up the good work.

Toodles,

~*BabeyRachey*~
Athelassa chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hi Cheryl!

Perhaps you still know me from "Mire". I used to review very often then.

Well, now I'm back. And this story promises to be as good as the other one! I liked the first chapter a lot and can't wait to read more! Well done!
marbienl chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I'll just say 'well done', and 'POST MORE SOON!' in this one...

;)
grumpy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
So glad to see another story from you, and the first chapter is a really good one. Those old letters sure can hurt Aragorn. looking forward to more
tychen chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
So glad to have you back!Life the universe and a dodgy broadband upgrade have conspired to limit my .Found 'Band of Brothers',checking favorites but despite several attempts it will not take my review,so let me thank you for it now.A little unsure of the staging,but the sentiment and characters were spot on as the start of this one,angsty or what?To read these letters out of context,and find himself described as a 'burden'by the only Father he has ever known is heartbreaking.I just wonder what is motivating Barion,and what other agenda he has,nothing good I he can seperate Aragorn from his Elvin kin the chances for the threat he represents to the forces of evil to be removed will be much easier to forward with eager anticipation to your next post.
midnightwolf3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I have become very interested in this story. Not many have Elrond in a harsh light. I have always thought of Elorond as an Elf that had issues with man, hince Estel's reluctunce to trust men. Estel has to have learned it from someone. Can not wait to read more.
sielge chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Interesting start. Please continue; I want to read the next chapter soon.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »