Reviews for Buried
BM originally chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
THIS IS GREAT! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please, keep up the most excellent work-you are definitely a great writer in both genres that I have read. I'm a Mag7 fan first and formost and just skim LOTR occasionally, but remembering the Mag7 stories that I had read of yours and how good they were, as soon as I saw your name over here, I immediately checked the story out, knowing it would be well-writtend and very, very, very good-and I wasn't disapointed! I'll definitely be adding this to my alert list! Please update as soon as possible!
Someone Reading chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Sweet Valar.

The history behind the tomb, the sheer hatred of Barion, it's almost too much to take in with one reading.

Wonderful.

Every word puts the reader 'right' there, the sense of hopelessness, the anger, the betrayal all so vivid that you're not really reading the story but watching it.

Incredible.

Aragorns fear at being left in such a place, even someone who isn't claustrophobic would be terrified. I had to turn all the lights on in the room just *thinking* about it.

Thank you so much for the amazing chapter, and fabulous story.

Looking forward to the next chapter very, very much.

PS Thanks for the kind things you said. I'm very glad I dropped in too. :)
Mystery927 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
O, creepy. I love the drama you can get from burying a character alive. You haven't seen Kill Bill Volume 2 by any chance, have you? There's a great part where Uma Thurman is buried alive...ok, now I'm rambling.

Anyway, Touch Of The Palantir is one of my all time favorite fics. You're a great writer, keep up the awesome work.

Linuvial Greenleaf
Elafacwen chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Hey, did you know that back in the "olden days", they would string a bell down to the corpse so they could ring it if they were buried alive and others didn't know it? LOL! I guess it worked...

Well, another awesome chapter! teehee! Can't wait for the update!
BabeyRachey chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Ep! No! How awful! *gasp* What is ARagorn going to do? Wherea re the twins? Arg! You better update soon! I can't take the suspense...see! I'm...about...to faint...*thud.* *comes to* Anyway, loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one. Please hurry!
AM chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
From the quiet one at the back of the room: enjoying this very much, will try not to let my imagination run away with me as to what could happen to the poor Ranger, and where the ?$%# is Elrond and why isn't he doing something...

Will not second guess the author, will not, will not
Elven Kitten chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
*Crawls into a box and cries* Meh! *Slowly crawls out and wanders off to find out where she can get a forklift* XP... lol, KEEP IT UP! Doing a great job!

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Elven Kitten chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
*Big hugs Aragorn* Poor Aragorn! *Clings to him* MEH! lol, Keep it up!

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Aebbook chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
This is really good so far!But don't kill Aragorn!That Barion deseves death...
WendyRain chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
I am really loving this story. I just recently read Mire and when I saw you had posted a new story I definitely wanted to read it. I love your writing style and how you always torture my favorite character, LOL. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
MagickalStar135 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Very well done. I really am enjoying the story so far! It'd be nice to see a good convesation between Aragorn and his Elven family. That would be very interesting. Him comming through the woods half dead and then shooting hateful words their way. It'd be very good.

I really like your writing style, and I hope you post again soon. It is very well done!

I hate cliffies, you did a good job on the wicked little thing.

Kill the evil man! He deserves to die! I hate him so much! Grr how dare he say such horrible things about elves, and then try to kill Aragorn. What a jerk. Hm...Aragorn ought to hurt him badly.

I look forward to the next chapter. Please post before Monday! I leave on Monday and I wanna know what happens next! You are very talented.

Thanks for sharing!
tychen chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Oh my poor Aragorn,this is so not your day!The most believable lies always have that that small grain of truth don't wickedly clever of Barion to twist the truth enough to break through Aragorn's formidable defenses both mental and he lies helpless at the mercy,(or not)of the hands of a man whose reason 'd'etre'(something like that)is to make him suffer!No I do not have an evil smirk of anticipation on my face,it must be a trick of the light or some such thing!What further revelations and twisted truths does Barion have up his sleeve with which to rent our Ranger's valiant heart?Now would be a very good time for Elrond to redeem himself by sensing his youngests(who he does really love) plight with his famed gift of foresight and ride swiftly to his perhaps Legolas and/or the Twins could just happen by (smiles hopefully).Yes the cliffy is evil,but I suspect not half as evil as the torment about to be unleashed on SOON PLEASE!
Elafacwen chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
LOVED the chapter! Lots of action. It is moving along quite fine. teehee!

Well, keep up the good work and I will be looking forward to the next chapter!
grumpy chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
what a wonderful and well written chapter, great fight scene, not to mention gripping story. i want Barion dead, not a nice person and he has hurt Aragorn. Looking forward to more, soon, I hope
Nerfenherder chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Thank you for the quick update and wonderful chapter! So, Barion is doing this to poor Aragorn to seek revenge on his deceased father... The idea on being able to get revenge on the dead is a unique – and disturbing one. I am curious to find out what Barion’s grievance is with Arathorn – What has brought him to the point of not only seeking to slowly destroy Arathorn’s son but in so doing also “the hope of middle earth
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »