Reviews for Buried
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Hiya,

Well, first chapter and already loving it.

_

Sounds interesting so far and I hope there is some fluff. . ._

Some mistakes but nothing bad.

InuNightWalker
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 18 . 11/28/2006
This story was absolutly great!
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Hey! I just discovered your fic and i find it great!
Knight Wild chapter 18 . 3/27/2006
Cheryl, you are an awesome author! I'm so glad I happened upon you, (first story I read was Mire, and now this.) But both of them were excellent, especially as I love Aragorn/Estel/Strider thumping stories. You also did an incredible job portraying the relationships between Estel, his family, and Legolas. I hope to see more from you in the future. *hint*
Asher Elric chapter 18 . 3/5/2006
Very nice fic, I love it!
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
This is sad!
Merenwen 'Aldalas' Silverleaf chapter 18 . 2/24/2006
I LOVED this story! Thank the Valar it was recommended on the MC yahoo group or it may have been much longer until I found it.

Amazing writing - the humor and the angst with completely believable characters. Just wonderful. I have complete respect for your style. The lessons that were taught in it were great - I wanted to punch my hand into the air in a fist and yell 'WHOO! That's RIGHT!'

Saving you to my favorites, for sure! Keep writing!

Aldalas
MarieThea chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
I am really liking your story, but the formatting on this chapter makes it very difficult to read. Thought you might like to know. Great story, though.
nautika chapter 18 . 1/30/2005
I cant remember if I've reviewed this or not. I used to review very little, but I've come to appreciate the importance of it. I print the fics up and read them, so I'm usually not at a computer when I'm finished reading. But as I am reading this fic for the 3rd time, I decided you might want to know that! Write more LOTR, okay?
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 18 . 1/7/2005
In absolute love with this fic, and I do hope you don't mind if I recommend it on my website. .tc. :)

Keep up the good work! :D

-Trin
crazyAZNkid chapter 15 . 1/7/2005
He finally called Elrond Ada again! YAY! It's so emotional. I love your writing style and your fairly extensive vocabulary...I'm serious! It's nice to have variation from time to time and not just the same redundant crap I have the misfortune to read. Praise the gods that i started reading this fic when it was already completed. I would have gone mad if i had to wait for updates.
Ithil-valon chapter 18 . 10/15/2004
Brava! Standing "O"!

You packed so much love into the this last chapter that it was, for me, the equivalent of settling down (on a very cold night) in my favorite chair, wrapped snuggly in a nice, soft blanket with a cup of hot, spiced tea in my hands and sharing secrets with my best friend. Oh yes, there are fuzzy socks on my feet and a Kitten purring in my lap. Um, a fire is going in the fire place, and pumpkin pie spiced candles are burning around the room.

I think you get the picture that it was everything I could have wanted and more. I absolutely love the way you brought out Arathorn's positive personality and Elrond's assurances to Aragorn that he did indeed love and honor his biological father. As hard a thing to do as it was, you pulled off perfectly the balance that Estel/Aragorn walks in life and the way he can love and honor both of his fathers, as well as how both of his fathers have influenced the man he has become.

The tender admission of Elrond of how he feared his soul would splinter if he faced even one more loss was superb and so, so bittersweet. Loving the "Warrior Elrond" as I do, it was also touching to see his vulnerability laid out for his son as well. This multi-faceted Elf always fascinates me.

Tolkien is the genius who gave us all these wonderful characters, but you are the artist who brought them to life again in this wonderful story! Congratulations for a work WELL done! It's definitely one of my all-time favorites, and I eagerly look forward to you next work!
Wawoot chapter 18 . 10/8/2004
Amazing! I just read the whole thing in one sitting, and I NEVER do that! You've included everything I hope for in a story - action, drama, angst, humor, and your writing is beautiful - I could picture it like it was a movie in itself! Wonderful use of emotion, I loved the touching friendship scenes... You're going on my favorite author's list, I hope you keep writing! Thanks for the great story! :)
Thorongirl chapter 18 . 10/8/2004
From beginning to end, this is one of the best stories I've read anywhere. It's been a heart-stirring, emotional experience, an absolute treasure and I am grateful to you for sharing your tremendous talent with us. This last chapter was SO wonderful. I was moved by Elrond's final "confession" of how he initially didn't want to take Aragorn into his household because he could could only "love with my whole heart and soul" and his fear of loving anyone that strongly ever again would only end in sorrow. The twins' declaration of love for our lovely Ranger and Legolas' expressions of devotion were beautiful. Aragorn's realization that those who truly love him would not love him any less for because of his supposed weaknesses was beautifully written. And just to keep us from getting too weepy, you threw in some genuinely funny moments too. I loved the part where Legolas has been begging Aragorn to open his eyes because he fears that his best friend has died and Aragorn's reply, "Yes, bossy." That was TRULY funny. Of course, your "who can top this one" ending was hilarious. What a fantastic story, Cheryl. It's one I will re-read many times. Thanks, too, for taking the time to answer your reviewers. I know it's very time-consuming and I don't expect that everyone has the time to do it, but it's certainly a very thoughtful gesture when an author does. P.S. This is one of the first stories I added to my newly created C2 list (I like the way they describe it..."think of it as your favorite stories on steroids"). See you at the next story!
Tailspin chapter 18 . 10/7/2004
Another wonderful story ended. Boohoo! Very few write of the deep bond between Aragorn and Legolas as well as you do. I really enjoyed the banter between the whole family as well. I'd say more if I wasn't so tired tonight. Sorry. But I really have enjoyed this story so much. Please start the next one soon! I'll be waiting. Oh - no creepy tombs, ok? :-) Think I'll go back and reread The Mire (for the 5th time or so) in the meantime. I love that story.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »