Reviews for Rose Petals
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Still no new chapter? Im srry but ur not very punctual with this. I have waited nearly 10 month for a new chapter. Srry to say, but u suck hard
KawiiPie2468 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Finish! I wanna see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Love it
Sora-Hayashi chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
sounds good

I'm already wating for more D
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I thought you like this story? but you havent updated since 2004, 5 all most 6 years ago.
rikku-leonheart chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
OHHITHERE, .

OHIHAVETOASKYOUSOMETHING,MAKEME(RIKKUNOTRIKU)RIKU'SOLDORYUNGERSISTEROK?ISAIDISTHATOK!
Shikku chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Konnichiwa, Zanza-san!

This is really starting to turn into a cool looking story! The story started off a bit slow, but it's starting to come together now. I'm a little worried about Riku right now, I hope he's not really mean the whole time. But, maybe he's ust mean to start and Sora softens him up or something. Anyway, your story, right? XD Can't wait to see what happens next! Post the next chapter soon, okay?

- Shikku
wing-sama chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
update soon
Troublesome Aries chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
hewo ; i likez what ya gotz here and was wondering...o.o are you continuing this?
Keyblade Rebellion chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
plz continue writing, your good. Jus tso you know Soras MINE... [growls protectively] anywho, plz continue
Snowy Leopardess chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
this is really interesting. its the 1st time ive come accross something like this in this section, and it makes me exited! _ but... maybe u should try to seperate the talking lines some more. its just long and hard 2 read paragraphs. it confuses the readers. well... thats just my advice. take it if u feel like it. later
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Hi, just started reading your fic and I really like it.

I like the whole Prince Riku-Slave Sora thing. lol. I hope you update soon.
Honey Nut Loop chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Aww. the king's nice, but it seems like Riku's not. Oh and are you going to update because it's been months. That's just not good enough (shakes head annoyingly)dear dear. (Someone throws a boot) HEY. Oh well anyway on with the review. Once again i have to say that it would be better to write this in the past rather than the present. Oh and would Sora be given such an extravagant room? He is supposed to be a servant/slave after all. Oh and also how come the King is nice cosidering how nasty the gurads are. Surely they're only acting on the King's orders. So confused. PLease explain.
Honey Nut Loop chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Great for your first work. I fi were you though i wouldn't write in the present tense. Everyone uses the past. Oh and try and get inside the characters heads. Tell us what they feel.

Has potential to be really funny. Love your feisty Sora. The bag thing was classic. -
fiorae chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
you can't post pictures on i don't think...well anyway, looking forward to the next chappie! what you can do about pictures is send it through emails to anyone who wants one (like me ) hehe!