Reviews for Harbor
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
(applauds) Very beautifully done!

I was contemplating a Gustafa x Muffy ficlet, and so I booted up the search engine to see if it had been done before. And I find that it hasn't only been done, but it has been perfected.

Muffy and Gustafa were marvelously in-character, the descriptions were lovely, and I'm sad there's not more of this wonderful story. Excellent work.
Werewolf Magic chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
yay!
Muse-of-Love-Chibi-Akemi chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
The second chapter is even better! I'm actually pretty speechless right now and maybe my first review says it all. I can't wait for an update!
Muse-of-Love-Chibi-Akemi chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I love this! No one has ever centered a fic on Gustafa and if they do it's usually from Nami's POV. I do plan on a Gustafa fic myself but please keep writing! You have everyone in character and possess great skill!
Devilish Kurumi chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
Ahh! More, more more!

I'm intrigued by this pairing. I've always loved Gustafa, but Muffy's one of those iffy characters to me. You definitely get their personalities spot on, though, so I demand you sate my hunger for ficcage and write more!
Glass Mermaid chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
Oh, is this all? I'm intrigued by this coupling. I hope you write more. I particularily liked Gustafa in part two. He was perfect.
heart's remedy chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Ahh, I really like it so far. You have very fluent writing, and very good word choice, and it is very easy to understand. I anticipate your next chapter! _
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
oh wow that was cool i really liked it, even though i don't own this harvest moon game. I have read about the characters though on FAQ sites and i think you have done a wonderful job portrayin the characters.
EM chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hey, this is fun. Keep writing!
LCDM chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
A very good start. I don't have AWL, but I'm getting used to the characters by reading the fics. I didn't even know about Gustafa until now.
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I like the plot, seemingly more origanal than most plain Celia/Jack or most AWL fics (I can't say my Nami fic is too origanal). I haven't seen one centered around Gustafa before; good job!

I will be checking for updates, so please comply.

(Does Nami actually marry Gustafa?)

-Marly
Jersey S chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow, you really carved out a nice Gustafa here, eh. The ending threw me too, but in a good way, of course. Great detail, great insight, this is a heck of a composition, so attentive to the detail of people.