Reviews for For the Love of a WellKnown Rock Icon
Marnomy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aww! You really got Hedwig's character right. I could imagine him saying this in the movie.
BOWIEgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Short, and pretty much summed up the movie. Maybe think about having more of a point next time

I liked the "altar of my perversion" line. That stood out :]
NateSean chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
It shouldn't surprise me at all that there's a fanfiction category for this movie.

But to comment on your story, it really didn't give much substance. It's obvious you have Hedwig's character down, but she/he's a lot deeper than just her love for that prick Tommy Gnosis.
im36degrees chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
um, it's good. it's just a little short. it's great to have more hedwig fanfic, this one sort of just trails away though. maybe a third one with a confrontation?
Spring Onion chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Hey, soz if this's rude but this is pretty cruddy. u should make it more interesting and make it actually have a point 2 it
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Interesting... I suggest you work on length in future fics, as well as content. Your vocabulary is good, but you might want to tell the readers why people are feeling the way they are, etc.

Still, thanks for writing Hedwig fics, cause there really aren't enough. _
MackingMac chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This is the best out of the "vast" amount of Hedwig fic. was rofl it was so great, so try and write more Hedwig material! Us hed-hed's live on this stuff.

10/10