Reviews for Odi, Amo et Excrucior: Not Tonight
I .Love .It .
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really loved
Strike300 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I really liked how you expressed their friendship. Not having to speak at all, just understanding, the routines.

I loved the deepness of this, without the sappiness!
Gemini Gamers chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Best in character Batman I've read. I really liked this.
Onba chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Poor Bruce . . .
Tana112 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Well done. I think you've got closer to how I see Batman than any other I've read so far.
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
This story is wonderful. I like the imagery, Bruce's inner thoughts (though they are depressing), and Diana's statement of faith/love at the end. The Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi is beautiful, and the context in which Diana says it is very touching. Thanks for the thoughtful story.
Hexell chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is so late after you have posted this. So late that it makes me wonder if there's any chance you read it...

I love this text, it's made me sad and got me thinking. You have an unique way of writing. You've heard this before. You might ask yourself why the reply. Cause I can;t stay indifferent to words beauty...
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Beautiful. For once, an author that doesn't make WW out to be whiney and nagging.
Jill1209 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
wow...very good!
bluekitty678 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I like it! I like it! Here are some quotes that might inspire you to write more:

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.

-James A. Baldwin

I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.

-James A. Baldwin

Friendship with ones self is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Beautiful. I love it. Excellent job, keep it up!
Amuanet chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
A beautiful fic. Very, very powerful. Thank you for writing a great for Bats and WW.

silverbluehues chapter 1 . 9/17/2004