Reviews for I Hear You Dream of Me
JoySingWritePoemeLive chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hahahaha! I couldn't stop imagining Jack abruptly sitting up and staring in disbelief at her. That was so amazing! I was laughing the hell outta me! Hahaa ... Omfff... Auw! It Hurts, I have to stop laughing... But I can't ... Hahahah! If you only knew how my parent are looking at me now! Hahha I'm laughing the crap out of me, and writing this, while my parents are looking at me like I'm a donkey. they could imitate a fish out of a glass bowl ,hahah, they look like fish. *whipping tears* this is just so hilarious! And that last sentence it just knocked me from laughing of the couch! This was amazing funny! ... Hahaha... Great job. I holy god. If you don't mind now I'm gonna go laughing at my room now ... Coz my parents think I'm a crazy teenager... Again. Can't blame me, I'm just being a normal girl :) haha...! Awesome job! I loved it!
Nikki chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That was absolutely hilarious! Great idea - loved the stealthy sheep bit, lol! Brilliant writing! :)
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hahahahahahaha! I love it!
This Girl Maybe chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Loved this! I want to train some stealthy sheep! Maybe some snails too? This reminds me of the BtVS episode with Willow talking about the frogs...

This was really funny I just had to review it!
TheCrazySaz chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
I think I'm struggling even more than Sam to contol my laughter... oh it hurts... my sides... argh... this is too funny!
Ellie-Bubblez chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
ROFLMAO! heh I loved the fake dream about Jack :-P
NG chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Hehe.
Trunks Ichijouji chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Hilarious... stealthy sheep? Teal'c training sheep is funny enough, but then they're stealthy too? I couldn't stop myself from grinning.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That was fun. :)
HaniDeath chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Lol this is sso funny! Stealthy sheeps! heheheh
Natters chapter 1 . 6/20/2004