Reviews for The Master of Lionel
Darth Sanctus chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Very good story, I hope that you plan on updating it again.
Darth Sanctus chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Did some one read Chauccers "A Canterbury Tale's" rescently, hmm? lol.
Al chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
Interesting story. I like the developing relationship between Ramza and Agrias. Looking forward to more.
Siegear chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Hey. Just picked up 'The Master of Lionel' and am quite happy I did so!

Very good fic, I must say. The characters seem to be in their respective mindsets. Not too OOC. Anyways, hope to see more chapters! Keep up the good work!

...and also, I love the 'Dark Ramza' idea... it's a rarely done idea as far as I've seen.

-Siegear
R Omega chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Well, you've certainly caught my interest. It's very well writen and the idea is original too. Usually when I read these 'alternate reality' stories I don't like them but you've done a good job at keeping Ramza character the same as the game despite the different choices he's made. Hope to see more of this.
D. Morrissey chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
I loved it now I just have to go and read the third chappy.
Behold the Void chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
This is a masterfully crafted story, and it lacks some of the problems present in your other story, such as having no words run together. Well told, and I rather liked the use of the Canturbury Tales concept, having read some of the tales myself a few years ago. Bravo and well done.

Overall Rating: * * * * *
Lord Strife chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Nice. I thought I'd never see an update! I would really love to see where this goes.! Ramza-Agrias rocks!
Grand Shogun of Riglar chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is a great story. If you continue with it i bet you will be a very popular writer here.
Severian113 chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Liked the first chapter, but not the second. When Agrias is telling the story, try to make her sound as if she is just talking- like "And so, and the prince dawdled near the poles-" instead of trying to make it into stanzas or a cantos. It'll make the whole thing smoother, not to mention less pretentious.
Harvey Bautista chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Hnn... it seems another author has decided to take this road. I wish you well in the hopes that you will have more success than those who came before you.

This all seems a little too convenient. I'm being a hypocrite here since my own portrayals of the FFT characters were biased, but I must point this out:

Ramza is not more aggressive than Agrias. The Holy Knight is coming off to me like a damsel-in-distress, something she's only been once (the chase from Lionel Castle), and even then, she could've turned the tables single-handed. The story doesn't have to revolve around her exploits, but Ramza seems to be all but immortal in this.

Who knows though, he was more or less, bred from birth to be a leader. M'eh... I guess you could chalk this up to his days the academy.

Sorry for being so rude and blunt, but I just wanted to say 'hello' and give you a bit of a heads-up.
Chris chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I really liked this stoyr and others like it that answer "What if?" questions that the game itself doesn't answer. I think you should continue this story and you'll have at least one reader for sure.
Bloody Angel Altima chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hmm, interesting. I had my doubts at first, but by the end I found myself truly wanting to see what happens next. The plot looks fascinating, and your characters are very well portrayed. I think the technical side of the writing could use some polish, however; there are a couple persistent grammatical problems. Still, this could be _quite_ a good story, so I hope you continue it!
FF Fan chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Very good, you definitely should continue.
Illuminet chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
I think you should continue with more chapters for this fic. It's always been intriguing to me to see how different paths along the original story branch out into different scenarios that could have been. Of course this is all just my opinion. Do what you feel is right.

-Illuminet