Reviews for Of Bones and Blood
LuckedClover chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Got really into the story, so i hope you get the time to continue. Ttfn
Nicky chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
hey im upset i really wanted to carry on reading this and then i find its been years since ya last updated i red the first of three beforehand and than i find you havnt continued in a while im upset... im looking in the cupboard right now for a pitchfork... damb i cant find one you will havta settle for a mop im addicted to your storys and youve not been finishing them PLEASE CONTINUE im goin though withdrawell
Dani chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
NO i just red ur story nd now im depressed i really want MORE, i jst red it n found u havnt updated it in a while and now im upset i really hope u have time to actually create more as im really deperate to find out more exspecially bout the spy, nd how or if she actually figures out how to use the amulet (breath) ok but PLEASE create another

thankyou and sorry for the rant
RogueNya chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Good story, hope ya can finish it some day.
deadsnowwhite chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
update! you have a really great story i can't wait to see were it goes
hopelessobesseivetheatregeek chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
After 2 days of reading everything you've published on this sight I have officially decided that you're amazing. I really thought you killed off Kitty and I'm glad I was wrong. I like Kitty... well, except in my own fic, cuz I'm just a freak like that but still... Anyways, you're spectacular, update soon!
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Hey girl! I got this author alert and I was like "What?" Anyway, I'm glad you're getting back into the swing of things. You're not alone on that one.

Yes, I recognized what they ate, duh...You will have to find a better way for me to get smacked, haha.

Anyway, this is so SOT! I think it's really cool

Poor Kurt...I wonder if it'll take him as long to figure out that he really is doing the right thing by killing people as Richard did. _

And poor Remy...He was just being his sexy self and ended up looking like an ass...This calls for a make up session in the Spirit House! Oh yeah! Haha.

Anyway, I am so loving this. Keep it up and good luck on the updates.

Oh! Yeah, I think a prequel is definitely an awesome idea. It's been a while since I've read Eye...Did she first kill a guy in that fic? If not, I suggest you put that in the prequel somewhere so everyone can see the physical and emotional effects. That'd give the fic some mad points there. That's all the ideas I have. If I come across anything else, I'll let you know.

Hopefully the next update you'll be reading will be mine! I hope to finish it very soon.

Peace out chica!

Love Always,

Crazy
chelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
i absolutely love ur story. its amazing, i read ur first one and i was like i can't wait to know what happens, well keep up the amazing work and please update soon.
Silver Ink chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Great great great great great! I mean its better then great...its its SPETACULAR! Your such an amazing writer! You should really consider writing a real book! You'd make millions! I know I'd sure as hell read it! Update soon please!
Danfred chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hey! You finally got the next bit up! Great start. As to your question about the color of Kurt's tongue, in the show it's been portrayed both ways, but I always say that it's normal pink. The only blue bits on Kurt are his fur, so I think his tongue's normal. *rereads review* Whoa... that's on my list of Top Ten Weirdest paragraphs.
UniAniGi chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Wow... the title's very... morbid. XP

Aside from that, whoa, what a chapter. Just... flat-out, in-your-face, heart-pounding action. Me likies, me likies a lot! I'm actually at a loss for what else to say, but I'm gonna try anyway.

Man, I thought Kitty bit the big one for sure in the last chapter, but now she's back! Hip-hip-hooray! But now Kurt's no longer innocent. *gasp* Ya gotta have him deal with that, it would just be so un-Kurt-ish if the notion of killing people doesn't seem to bother him at all.

Wowwie... Roguey can now heal people with the amulet, what a nifty little accesory, and that's not all it can do? Oh... I'm waiting in anticipation to see what else it can do.

You've got excellent story telling skills, I give you that. But there's one error that sort of stands out, when you confuse the word breathe, for breath. Breathe is the action, breath is thing itself. Just to clear things up for ya. P Huzzah, so reading does help to improve one's writing skills, mayhaps we should all go out and read more! And believe you me, there are a lot of people on this site who really, really should. XD

Okies, I guess that's enough rambling for now, so until next time, buh-bai! _
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
~Start Review~

Holy hell. You brought Kitty back! Good for you, you get a cookie now And nicely done I might add. The battle scenes were pretty cool too although there wasn't enough gore etc for my taste (I'm a sicko, what can I say?).

~End Review~

~Start Rant About College~

And now you're jaw has prolly hit the floor in shock at getting a review from me, who has been absent for several months now. Fear not though for I'm still alive. So I guess I better explain exactly why I haven't updated in so long. For one, as sad as it may be, I haven't finished the next chapter (barely begun it actually) although I have drafted some more pieces of later chapters. Second towards the end of my spring semester my professors decided we hadn't done enough work. 5 papers...for 4 classes...at the SAME TIME! Needless to say the shit hit the fan big time. Sleep disappeared. Any non-paper writting stopped completely. That done I had a full week to recover (spent most of it sleeping) during which I did no writting at all (I was so sick of it at that point I gagged just looking at a keyboard, pen paper etc). Then my first summer class began (yes I'm taking summer classes - 1 in June and another in July). Literature 3...writting intensive...someone please shoot me. First assignment...Read Crime and Punishment (500 pages or so), you have 3 days and each day a one page paper is due on what you read. *gets out a rope to hang himself*. So I spend 2 hours a night, 4 nights a week in class. I get home at about 8:20pm...read till midnight or 1am. Sleep till 8am and then read till about 5pm when I start writting my paper so I can leave at 5:30pm and get to class at 6pm. 1 book down, rinse and repeat...for 12 books. So that is my explaination in a nutshell. My next class in July I'm praying won't be nearly as time consuming (its a Jr lvl class and I'll be a sophmore after the one I"m taking now) so I might be able to get back to writting the fic. If not the absolute earliest time I forsee another update is some time at the end of August P Oh well I've ranted enough. Great job on the first chapter and keep it up!

~End Rant About College~
Purple-NightSky chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Kitty's ALIVE! That's a good thing... 'Cause if you didn't revive her, some Kitty fans might kill you... or already have... O_o Anyway, Loved the first part of the trilogy, hope I'll love the second too! Go you, go you, go you, go you... ;)
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow gurl, this was worth the wait! Probably on of the best first chapters I've ever read on this site and'm not exaggerating. So much suspense with Kitty, and Rogue's power was just amazing. I'm sure you could write a book just as good as Terry one of these days. Hey look, there's a box that says "Highly recommend this story to others." How can i resist? I don't think i've ever complimented so much in a review. I guess I'm in a good mood, even though it's almost 3:00 in the morning. Well, I guess I should close this out. In the words of an online friend of mine, "write on writer!"

Love Always, Crazy!
TheEternalPixie chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
SHE"S ALIVE YAY! ok yes I must admit you scared me I almost removed you from my fav list but your ok now

Plus my own sick twisted mind kinda likes the way you think I know I'm crazy I have doctor's notes to prove this hehehe hello clarice

Anyways I love you (in a non you know way)and hope you update soon