Reviews for Blood Red Love
ELLIE 31773 chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
pelese right more faster, I couldent whait for too long about the up date A fan of EK lover.
BlackMoonWhite chapter 4 . 12/26/2005
Drat! Kenshin's taken! I was kinda hoping for a KenKao, but...so Tomoe is still alive? Well, that's a suprise...

! An AoshiMisao? Yay! Megumi and Sano, another plus! And Seta...um, just not Kaoru! Ok, done with pairing.

Nice fic! I fell in love with it in the first chapter, but, being the lazy bum that I am, decided to review when I had enough to go on...oh yeah, about the japanese in this, I don't know much japanese, so...yeah. It does add a nice effect though!

Anyway, I still have to read chap 5...see ya~
Anaru-Minime chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
Well that's Kaoru for you! Update soon!
Rae TB chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
*bounce* Fwee! I really like this idea, and how it's coming along. The idea is well thought through, and original. The plot is complex, and keeps the reader interested, and every chapter adds layer upon layer to the story as it progresses.

However...[yes, I know, that word is a bitch] The one thing I feel needs work on [something everyone including me needs to work on] is length as I suspect you've already realized. P

I know that it's extremely hard at times to get your chapters to the right length, you become bored, and don't know what else to add. But, if you haven't already tried this you could always put your story down and come back to it. [I always feel like I have to finish a chapter in one sitting] Though, if you're like me, and know that if you do that the chapter will NEVER be done then I suggest more description.

Here's an example...you wrote: Kaoru squinted and held her hand above her eyes to block out the sun as she gazed up at the tall building in front of her.

And here it is with more description _;: Kaoru squinted and held her hand above her eyes to block out the sun's vibrant rays as they assaulted her senses. Kaoru's brow furrowed, her lips pressing together in thought as her crystal blue eyes took in her surroundings. Around her the area seemed to stand still as she attempted to focus on the overwhelmingly large building in front of her. A small stream of people entered, and exited, but the man she was looking for was nowhere in sight. A shiver ran through her body as she inhaled the strong stench, and taste of winter, a smell and flavor distinctly its own.

...err...I got carried away .-.;; sorry. _; It took me a long time to learn how to do that, but just shut your eyes and try to think of what you want the scene to look like. Then describe every little detail you can think of. The weather, what Kaoru looks like, the temperture, the smell, the sound, the taste, the touch...all the senses, etc.

Well, hopefully I helped...and didn't anger you. But whether you choose to go that route, or not [some people's writing just doesn't revolve around description...like Agatha Christie, her books revolve almost entirely on a well thought through and amazing plot like you have going.] I'm still really enjoying this.

If you'd like a beta, or any other tips on how to improve your writing style, feel free to email at Raevingmad just yell at me for being a bitch and wasting your time...whichever you prefer! _; eh heh...bysies!

- Rae
Possumville chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story :D I love the EnishixKaoru pairing I can't wait for some..."action" ;)
nefarious nature chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
Hey. Just decided to play my part as fanfic reader, and submit a review. I love the way that your story is going right now. Doesn't Kaoru know that Enishi knows her name because he heard Megumi say it? Oh well. Anyway keep up the good work!
Black Rose chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
WRITE MORE OR I SHALL SICK MY EVIL DEMON DUST BUNNY'S AFTER YOU! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Angc25 chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Hey! I really like the Enishi/Koaru pairing, so I'm really pleased at finding this. I hope you update as soon as posible. This is really entertaining.
shygirl926 chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
pretty good story so far D
Hellspawn chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Your stories are kinda like mine; really slow-paced. But oh well, I know how you feel about developing a story.

I'm just waiting for the EK-ness to seep through. :D

You're doing great!
autumnwind chapter 4 . 10/22/2004
it's a very nice story! well... that's quite a new chemistry to me... a half police (that's what i will assume kaoru) and a totally criminal being together! so cool! hahah... update pls!
Kaori-Angel chapter 4 . 10/19/2004
please update soon!
Nana chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
I like it! Please write more!

EnishiXKaoru is such a cute pairing and I wanna see more of it.
Carrie the Open Minded chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
as much as i like tomoe, i don't think she should be alive in this fic. it would add to the secret behind kenshin's scar. though i know the secret, some people don't! _x anyways, please try to update soon!

~Carrie