Reviews for Beg Forgiveness
BladedBlossom chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I would think Andromache would be quite upset with Paris. In fact, given how proper she is, she'd likely be the sort who didn't like him to begin with, let alone what he ended up doing to Hector. It's refreshing to see her anger, as well as her guilt at dishonoring Hector's memory, but still not being able to help it. I detested Paris in the canon, so I'm all for this. In fact, I dislike Helen, too, but a little less than Paris, because Helen was pretty much offered to the most profitable bidder. Very believable portrayal.
Ariel wimbush chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I loved you did exactly what I was thinking about Paris was not my favorite charecter ethier. I felt he was very selfish. He caused his Country to burn. His brother had to die ,because of it,and I love Adromache's anger ,and she should take it out on Paris ,because he started really should finish this story ,because I really enjoyed it.
AllieScic chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is a really good fiction... I can understand Andromanche's grief but not her hatred toward Paris... Paris is not my least favourite character... Agamemnon would have attacked Troy nonetheless, Paris and Helen's love affair was just a spark...

Anyway, a good piece of writing

Alison
Tragic Bliss Awards chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This fic is a finalist in the Tragic Bliss Awards. If for some reason you do not want it to be considered, please notify us immediately. See the site for more info, and congratulations!
lily chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
aw! Very beautiful fic! I love the relation between paris and Andromache!

Very Good! I love it!

take care

lily
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
This was just beautiful... Too beautiful dammit! *wipes eyes*
Leap of fate chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Wow, that was very powerful. The emotions were raw and realistic and it's completely believable that Andromache would feel that way, it was nice that she wasn't lying and trying to hide the pain she felt. I hope you carry on with this, it's got a lotta potential for continuation and i'm intrigued to see what you'd do with it. Great work!

x
Hermanator chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
It's good but I'm getting that andromache is a little bit heartless. i know it's hard but try to make her seem mad but trying to forgive Paris! other than that it was great!
rakel chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
right listen up you try lstening too celine dion singing the first time i ever saw your face, reading your fan fic, only just having watching TROY again the day before and NOT have tears in your eyes.

god damn you,

i'd recommened you carry on with this fic, maayybe you could like have andromache go all warriory and kill, oh damn achilles is already bloody dead, BY PARIS yeah paris take all the gloory, anyone can fire an arrow elf, you should like rewrite the heccy and chilles fight and have andro run out and fight achilles, kill him but hector like dies in her arms any way. i jus fink that wud be better then PARIS, bloody bastard ALL his fault gr, i know that is like the worst idea for a fic but thar ya go bye!
Gaslight chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Very good! I liked that Andromache's anger wasn't physically expressed or very loud. It was very harnessed and all the more powerful.
Futile Devices chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow. That was really good. Very poignant; you conveyed Andromache's grief perfectly. And I've always wanted to see her rip into Paris ;). I hope you'll continue this, its a very interesting idea. Well done!

-Arien
Aragorn's Girl Arwen chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
WOW! That was so sad! You made me cry! Well done please continue with the story, I would really like to see how it ends! Oh and in the books Paris dose eventually get killed just thought you'd like to know actually everyone dies (Andromache and her son too) its really very sad but back then the Greeks loved tragedy! Please keep up ur great writing!

Arwen aka Kitty
kathy chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
wow great story, i'm glad paris finally gets blamed outright! great descriptions, i love this story!
KFF chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Wow, what a touching story.

You really feel for poor Andromache, I wish Hector hadn't died, in both versions of Troy I saw *one was 'Helen of Troy', with John Rhys Davies as Priam, in both Hector was my fave character, Paris is nothing but a selfish brat really, but thats just one persons opinion.

Very beautiful story
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I loved the desriptions, very detailed.

"…but only the great die young"

So true. :(

"forgive me Hector"

Great way to end the fic. You conveyed her broken heart and hatred very well. Her hatred especially because the way she's acting reminds me of the Helen/Andromache scene when Hector died.