Reviews for Do You Dream of Me?
vampire696 chapter 60 . 10/17
hi, I really love your story but the author of the sequel abandon it can you please write it yourself?
Guest chapter 60 . 10/30/2016
Great story!

I like your writing style and the fact that you did not 'dismiss' the friendship part of this story...

Hihi... the idea of Kuribohs as cleaning materials is so cute... wish I also can summon them. XD

-from someone who was very late on appreciating YGO. Hahah
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Well that was interesting. Yami is only sleep deprived because he hadn't had the chance to sleep for thousands of years. Poor Yugi, when Yami wakes up, Yugi gets sleepy. It's funny
RubyGees chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Well, this is turning nice, I'm enjoying it already!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Great chapter and plot
MorganSkylar chapter 15 . 12/11/2015
OK I just remember something and decide to point it out. you know the words "kawaii" that I keep finding yuugi saying that word. yes that one. a boy would never say such thing. it's only girl who would say that and yuugi is a boy. also it was annoying. sometimes yuugi really looks like a teenage girl to me. so stop it. ok?
MorganSkylar chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
just saying. the way yami act towards yugi is a little unnerving for me. I think it would be better if yami act like a dutiful servant is being lessen a bit. yes I enjoy yamixyugi but the way he act is completely strange. yami is supposed to be a prideful person and the guy is a paraoh, for God sake. it's just completely messed up for me seeing him act like that. please just make him stop like that.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
I don't like this version of Millennium items. It's mean and just cruel and horrible and I prefer canon Millennium Items but I love your story, so even though I want to strangle the Items I kept reading. And now I really love this story.
This version of Yami is cute even though the Master thing is a coping mechanism and all, but the way he seems to just worship Yugi is cute and I'm really glad I kept reading and I finally decided to review (sorry it took me 18 chapters) and your other stories are wonderful too.
ncalkins chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
yami reminds me of a dog...it's cute!
ncalkins chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
So is the Manga a lot darker then the Anime? I've seen season 0 where Yami was dark, like this one, and I really enjoyed it. I kind of wish they expanded on it. I also wonder what made Yami "nice" in the anime that aired in the USA.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 54 . 11/20/2014
Honestly, throughout this whole thing I was torn between dying of sweetness and bashing my head against a wall.

Seriously just their relationship is so

Ah I needed this so much

It's so cute and beautiful but objectively vomit-inducing. I'm actually quite impressed, the whole time I was just going "I want to laugh at it, but they're so HAPPY "
(By the way, this is a positive review. :P)

And that bit where they could only communicate through emotions, and then Yami got upset over the shoes, and that whole part? It was so good!

Anyway I really loved it, this is top quality fluff .
Yami no Tsuki chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Oh my GOD I need to SLEEP stop making me read!
D:
Why
Suezanne chapter 60 . 7/31/2014
this is awesome! development good plot healing all the things!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
this is frustrateing me how Yami thinks he is a THING! he is not!i know it adds to the plot buts its drivign me insane! also, when he sees that he is equel to Yugi, the Yaoi can begin! muhahahahahaha! XD im so weird. love this, and am probs gonna finish this by tonight! hehe
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
me loves this! ohh soo goood! Yami is so cute i just wanna snuggle! haha im adicitid to this at onyl chapter 2! you are really amazing! the idea for this is really interesting too, i never thouhgt about this really, but now its all i can think about! I LOVE THIS!
1,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »