Reviews for Do You Dream of Me?
I don't like this version of Millennium items. It's mean and just cruel and horrible and I prefer canon Millennium Items but I love your story, so even though I want to strangle the Items I kept reading. And now I really love this story.
This version of Yami is cute even though the Master thing is a coping mechanism and all, but the way he seems to just worship Yugi is cute and I'm really glad I kept reading and I finally decided to review (sorry it took me 18 chapters) and your other stories are wonderful too.
ncalkins chapter 16 . 2/20
yami reminds me of a dog...it's cute!
ncalkins chapter 5 . 2/19
So is the Manga a lot darker then the Anime? I've seen season 0 where Yami was dark, like this one, and I really enjoyed it. I kind of wish they expanded on it. I also wonder what made Yami "nice" in the anime that aired in the USA.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 54 . 11/20/2014
Honestly, throughout this whole thing I was torn between dying of sweetness and bashing my head against a wall.

Seriously just their relationship is so

Ah I needed this so much

It's so cute and beautiful but objectively vomit-inducing. I'm actually quite impressed, the whole time I was just going "I want to laugh at it, but they're so HAPPY "
(By the way, this is a positive review. :P)

And that bit where they could only communicate through emotions, and then Yami got upset over the shoes, and that whole part? It was so good!

Anyway I really loved it, this is top quality fluff .
Yami no Tsuki chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Oh my GOD I need to SLEEP stop making me read!
D:
Why
Suezanne chapter 60 . 7/31/2014
this is awesome! development good plot healing all the things!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
this is frustrateing me how Yami thinks he is a THING! he is not!i know it adds to the plot buts its drivign me insane! also, when he sees that he is equel to Yugi, the Yaoi can begin! muhahahahahaha! XD im so weird. love this, and am probs gonna finish this by tonight! hehe
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
me loves this! ohh soo goood! Yami is so cute i just wanna snuggle! haha im adicitid to this at onyl chapter 2! you are really amazing! the idea for this is really interesting too, i never thouhgt about this really, but now its all i can think about! I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
ohh! me like this! this is an awesoem idea and i love is! im gonna keep reading this cuz this is awesome!
SilverShadow123 chapter 60 . 4/17/2014
This stuff is cavity-inducing. It's so sweet my teeth are gonna rot and turn into a dentist's worst nightmare. Then I'll turn into my doctor's worst nightmare by dying of diabetes.

Seriously. Stories this sweet should be illegal.

. . . Which is why I hope you make more! :D
Thea chapter 60 . 3/19/2014
I love this story!
EllieMurasaki chapter 60 . 3/3/2014
I really liked this story.
Avatar.NIX chapter 60 . 1/24/2014
I have to say that this is possibly the most interesting take on Yugi's and Yami's relationship, especially how they'd flip between protector and protected. Not to mention the development from purely servile relation to lovers was sweet, gradual, and still not complete, but it's utterly adorable to read about. And, of course, I can't possibly forget about the other characters (Seth, Seto, Ryou, Bakura, Jou) learning to use magic in addition to the original twists you've put on the Millennium Items and other canonical events. All in all, this is an awesome story and many thanks for writing and posting this story. :)
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
This is awesome!
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
...*insert feelings of awe and happiness here*...
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »